50) Lavalette Hospital

Location : Malang, Indonesia

Sender : Unknown

The Lavalette hospital is one of the most haunted hospitals in Indonesia. It was built in the year 1918 but it is still operating up till this moment. There are so many haunting experiences shared by patients and nurses. So here's one of them.

This happened a few years ago. There was a patient (identity unknown) who was warded due to serious wounds. So he was staying there for more than 5 nights. The same guy claims that he was visited by a nurse almost every night of his stay in the hospital. She would come to him when he was about to fall asleep and she would sing songs to him, almost every night. 

The patient actually liked what she was doing  so almost every morning he would ask for her. He told the other nurses about her and described her in detail ; a nurse with long hair wearing a weird colored nursing uniform. When the other nurse told him that there was no such nurse, the patient almost went hysteria! No one would imagine it would have such an impact on him!

"Every night, she would come visit and sing to me so that i could fall asleep in peace. Please help me find her. Where is she?" he begged the other nurses.

None of the nurses understood what he was saying. People thought he was crazy until one night, something happened. One of the nurses on night shift was doing her rounding. She was walking from one ward to another, checking up on all the patients. When she visited the same ward where the guy was sleeping, she saw something.

The patient was fast asleep but there was a woman sitting next to him dressed as a nurse. Her uniform looked super old like what they wore in the early 1900s.  The other nurse could not see her face because her back was facing her but she could hear very clearly that this mysterious woman was singing to the patient as he slept! Only after seeing this for herself then she believed that whatever the patient was saying was true!  Weirdly true. 

Thank you.