53) Who's That?

Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Sender : Ms Fazila

A few years ago, i had a major operation for both my eyes. I got the A class room for myself so that means i wasn't sharing the room and got the room completely for myself. After the operation, i was told not to remove  the bandage that was covering my eyes. So for a few days, i had no choice but to remain blindfolded. 

The bad side of it was that i can't see what i was doing and i had to get the nurses involved. My family members couldn't be with me during that period so i had no choice but to depend on the nurses and my other senses. I could still hear and touch things.

On one particular night, i had to urgently use the toilet so i pressed the button next to my bed to call for the nurse. I heard my room door being opened and i heard footsteps. I cant see who was the nurse but i felt her presence. I raised my hand and felt my hand was being touched by someone's hand but oh my Lord! Her hand was so cold!!

I had no choice because i needed to go to the toilet so i gripped her hand and i let her accompany me to the toilet's door. When she stopped walking, i stopped too because i knew that the toilet door was very near to me. So i used my hands to reach out for the door knob and the switch to turn on the toilet lights. Only then i slowly crept my way in and shut the door behind me while i could still feel the nurse's presence near me. 

While i was doing my business, i whispered to myself,

"Why isn't this nurse talking to me like how other nurses would when they are accompanying me?" 

Once i was done, i opened the toilet door and realized that i could no longer feel her presence. I slowly crept my way back to my bed and while i was trying to get on my bed again, i could feel  like.. someone was already lying on my bed!! I was sure someone was there!!

I remained cool even though i was very scared and walked to the room door. This time, i called out to the nurses through my own voice. I was literally shouting for them!

"Missy! Please help! Missy! Please help!"

"What's wrong Madam?" a nurse responded to me and i could feel her warm presence.

"I think.. there's someone lying on my bed!"

"Huh?!  But...there is no one there, Madam."  the nurse told me.

I wasn't feeling comfortable but i had no choice but to remain calm. The nurse then walked me back to my bed slowly and i could feel that the other cold presence was no longer there. I was able to sleep for that night but for the next 2 - 3 nights there, i always felt a weird presence around me. It felt like i was being watched the whole time! 

Nothing bad happened to me but i wasn't feeling good during those nights. They were the longest nights in my life where i felt like my life was in some kind of danger because i was being blindfolded the whole time! Till today, i never found out whether was it a human being or some supernatural force that accompanied me the other night. I can still feel her cold hands gripping mine till this very moment! 

Thank you.