32) Something Happened During Video Call

Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Sender : Mr Zaidi

This incident happened in one of the hotels in KL, Malaysia. I was there on work purposes. They had given me the apartment room, which is, quite frankly too big for a bachelor like me.

In the apartment room of this hotel, there are 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and the living hall. They had given me this  room to stay for 4 days. I'm a lazy person when it comes to unpacking so i haven't unpack much since i arrived about 3pm earlier. 

I am quite close to my mother. She had video called me on Whatsapp later that night while i was watching tv in my hotel room. So we were just chit chatting, the random talks. Then i told my Mum,

"Mum hold on for a bit. I want to make coffee for myself." 

I needed both hands to make coffee so i left my phone on the table while my Mum still on the line. I had on loudspeaker while i video called my Mum. Okay so when i placed my handphone on my table in the hotel's living room, all my Mum could see on her phone screen was the living room's ceiling. I had gone to make my coffee when suddenly,

" ASTAGHFIRULLAH HAL AZIM!! YA ALLAH!! ASTAGHFIRULLAH HAL AZIM!! " my mother shouted some Islamic prayers.

I was so shocked when i heard she said that so loudly. I rushed back to the living room.

" Mum?! What happened?! "

I repeatedly asked my Mum about what happened but she kept on reading prayers and i had to wait for about 3 minutes long till she finally respond to me again.

" Zaidi, who is in the hotel room with you?! " my Mum panicked.

" Huh? I'm alone, Mum. What happened?? " i told her.

" Really you are all alone in that room?? Oh Lord! Please save my son! " her reply started to make me feel worried.

" You call me back. Normal voice call. I don't want to video call you anymore!" my Mum said.

She put down the phone but immediately gave me a voice call after that.

"Zaidi, Oh Lord! Zaidi, please request them to change your room. Please!" my Mum begged me.

" Why Mum? " i asked her but she wont gave me an answer for a few minutes.

"Just now.. when you placed your phone on the table, i saw something! I saw a woman.. looking at me through your phone! "

"HUH!?!!" i was in shock.

" Oh Lord! Zaidi, her face was so so scary!! " my Mum added.

" Mum you hold on for a while. Don't hang up. " i told Mum.

I went to check the whole apartment. Then, i told Mum,

" Mum.. i don't feel good. I can feel that something is not right. I felt goosebumps all over my body.." 

"Zaidi you.. you go pack your things now and leave that room right away! Tell the hotel staff to switch you into another room! Or even switch to another hotel..later Mum will cover the payment. Please Zaidi! " my Mum sounded more panicked than before.

Suddenly...

' KREEEK! ' 

The thing had started playing with my bedroom door. At that moment, i felt so scared. Seems like the entity had made its presence more obvious to me. I was lucky i haven't unpack all my things. Quickly, i took away my luggage and left the room immediately and return to the lobby. It took them about an hour to finally find another room for me.

That was my very first experience with the supernatural and i hope not to encounter any of it again. Thank you.