48) Slept With Satan

Location : Singapore

Sender : Mr A

I took the wrong decision while i was emotionally unstable. 5 years ago, i lost my wife due to an accident. But i could not accept the fact that she was gone. My mind was giving me so many wild ideas and in the end, i made a decision to meet a shaman who can bring back the dead to life..or that was what i thought.

At that point of time, i was very emotional and i was missing my late wife so much. My desperation grew day by day so when i found a highly recommended shaman, i never gave a second thought and immediately fixed an appointment with him.  I arrived at his house along with all the things that he had requested me to bring. Most of them were my late wife's belongings including her picture. I won't disclose where he lives but naturally, it looks super creepy from the outside and even creepier inside! 

It was a small house. He brought me into one of the rooms and made me sit opposite him while he started reading some mantras. I was nervous, a bit scared but i was very excited because i was 100% sure i could see my late wife again that night.

"Hey... go into the other room, remove all your clothes and put this on. Remember to sleep and don't do anything else. You will see your wife tonight.."  he said while handing me a piece of cloth. 

"Alright, Sir.."  i blindly followed his orders.

That night, i was eagerly waiting for my late wife. 1 hour passed but there was no show until i fell asleep. I had the weirdest but amazing dream. In my dream, i saw a very beautiful woman. It wasn't my late wife but she was so beautiful. She came to me, held my hand and then..we  ended up...making love to one another. 

I woke up suddenly, looked around to see the time. It was already passed 7 am. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and it was the shaman. 

"Sir, i...didn't do anything last night.." it felt a bit awkward to talk to him after that dream.

"Hmm... you have done more than enough. Go home. Tonight, your wife will come visit you..." that's all he said. 

I went back home with high hopes that i could see my late wife one more time.  I started preparing for her arrival. When night came, i became restless. I was resting on my bed when suddenly,

"Dear.... Dear... Dear..."  i could hear my late wife's voice calling me. 

It was coming from my window. I looked over and saw something smiling at me. Guess what i saw?! My late wife standing before me...but she was still wearing the same thing she wore when we buried her.  Wrapped in white from head to toe!  Believe it or not, i wasn't scared of her. I was delighted to see her!

"Tina?!" (not her real name) i exclaimed.

"Dear... can i come in?" she asked again.

"Yes dear, please come in.." imagine how stupid i was to allow 'her' in.

She came in through the window and then she laid next to me on my bed. I can never understand how i could be so blind to allow such things to happen. For the next 2 years, my 'wife' visited me every night to accompany me. I didn't realize that i was sleeping next to satan!

I guess i am lucky or maybe because my Mum never stopped praying for me. She was the one who called me up and talked to me,

"Son, have you ever thought of settling down again? You are still young, you haven't got any children yet. Do you want me to recommend some nice girls?" 

"Mum, i am fine. What are you talking? I don't need another woman in my life.."  i wasn't interested because at that point of time, i was already brainwashed! 

I was being very stubborn to open up to new women. My Mum started visiting me more often because she was concern about me. She said i was acting weird. So finally, one day, my Mum and i went to the mosque to join in the night prayers. After the prayers, i sat in with the rest of the people to hear the talk from a popular religious teacher. Coincidentally, he was talking about angels and demons but at the same time, he kept looking at me. After the talk, he approached me. 

"Peace be upon you. Can i have a word with you?" he introduced himself to me. 

"Peace be upon you too. Err.. yes Ustaz. What is it?" i felt awkward in front of him.

"From just now, i noticed that there's an old woman following you around.." he said.

"Old woman? You mean my mother?" i was confused.

"Err... no, i don't think that's your mother. Right now, i can see her standing at the gate. She did not come into the mosque. She's waiting for you near the gate..." he explained to me.

"I don't understand what you're getting at, Sir.. what woman??" i asked while looking at the gate but i couldn't see anyone there.

"Please follow me. I think you need help. Please allow me to help you." he continued.

I trust his words because he's a well-known and highly respected religious teacher. He brought me into this room, accompanied by 2 mosque officials. We sat near the table and he started reading some prayers while holding my hand. What i'm about to share is something that was conveyed to me.

"HMMM...WHAT DO YOU WANT!?"  the 'thing' inside me asked him.

"I knew it. Well, what is your business with this man?" the religious teacher asked.

"HE ASKED FOR IT. I AM NEVER GOING TO LEAVE HIM!"  it explained.

The religious teacher read the prayers continuously. I was going out of control. I tried to strangle him but the 2 assistants held me back. 

"I AM NOT LEAVING THIS BODY! THIS MAN MADE ME HIS WIFE! AAHH! PAIN! PAIN! STOP READING!"  it wailed.

The prayers never stop and i kept on wailing and shouting for help until i passed out. My mother was immediately informed about what happened. It was hard to fathom the fact that.. i actually slept with a demon / satan and now the thing refuses to leave my body. Till today, i am still being treated. I no longer get unwanted visits at night but the process to get rid of this demon is long and tiring. My biggest regret and lesson ever. NEVER PLAY WITH FIRE.

Thank you.

Short Ghost Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें