Making love to his wife

Ugh, that was hard." Slumping down on the grand, luxurious bed which was placed provocatively in the centre of their bedroom, Nicole watched in rapture as the billowing white skirts of her dress fluttered alluringly around her. This distraction thankfully took her away from the ache which was building in the soles of her feet from the amount of dancing she had been doing over the course of the evening. She heard a husky laugh from the other side of the room and lifted her head to fix her – as of that afternoon – husband, with a teasing glance, letting him know that she wasn't serious.

Propping herself up on her elbows, she watched as alexandro made his way over to her, a grin stretched across his ridiculously handsome face. Slipping down onto the bed beside her, he propped himself up on his elbow so that he was facing her. His fingers brushed her cheek as he tucked a stray wisp of her curly, blonde coloured hair behind her ear from where it had escaped her up-do, his grey eyes now solemn. "Will you give a baby?" he asked and Nicole's heart leapt into her throat before detecting the playful undertones in his voice and relaxing.

She smiled back at him, reaching a hand up to cup his strong jaw as she met his steady gaze. "Yes, just hard to wait so long to do this." With that, she bridged the gap between them and touched her lips to his. The sigh he made as her lips caressed her own and his arms drew her nearer was enough to make sparks of electricity rush down her spine. With much difficulty, she pulled herself from his grasp moments later and, after jumping up from the bed, practically danced over to the window, her wide, white skirts swirling around her legs. She didn't look behind her because she knew that if she did, the sight of alex looking at her so lasciviously would have her begging him to take her into his arms in mere seconds. She wanted him to, in a sense, earn her. She didn't want to seem 'easy' or a 'pushover' when it came to sex. "The city looks so beautiful tonight." She whispered, knowing he would hear, as she stared out of the large French windows at the bright lights that formed intricate patterns across the dark silhouette of the earth.

When his breath skimmed her ear and his arms constricted around her waist, she knew. His lips pressed against the soft, delicate, beguiling skin of her neck and she allowed her head to fall back onto his shoulder, even as her hands reached up to weave themselves into his dark brown hair. A moan, his name, formed on her tongue as his lips feasted on her neck and bare shoulders. One of the hands on her waist had disappeared and Nicole suddenly felt his fingers dancing up her spine towards the zip of her elegant, yet slightly constraining dress. She never knew that the sound of a zip as it glides; parting layers of gossamer, down her skin could be so enticing, yet so sensual. The silky, flimsy material fell loosely around her as it parted and she could hardly hold back the sigh that escaped her as the many layers of taffeta and lace caressed her body as they drifted to the floor

alexandro lips paused against her throat and she could hear his unsteady, ragged breathing as he seemed to compose himself. She could see their reflections in the moonlit glass of the window and watched as his eyes met hers and then travelled down the length of her reflection, feasting on the concoction of lace which bestowed upon her only that morning as a gift. "You're beautiful, Niki." He whispered in the heady, sensuous air that surrounded them, "What have I done to deserve you?" Before Nicole could recover her composure from the mere removal of her dress and reply, she felt the hand that had previously rested at the small of her back, where the zip had ended, travel round to the front of her body and cup one of her breasts. She could feel the heat of his palm through the thin filigree material of her lingerie and gasped at the sensation it produced. "lex…" her voice was a gasp, a murmur, as his hand began to move across her silky skin, touching and teasing the delicate flesh. In the reflection of the glass, she could see his hooded gaze watching her reaction to his ministrations. His other hand moved up from where it rested on her stomach to cup her other breast, eliciting murmurs of pleasure from her lust swollen lips and danced his fingers lightly over her nipple. Her head fell back against his shoulder again and she closed her eyes to let the sensations wash over her.