Threat

I am in my office and doing some important work on my laptop. I am not understanding what's wrong with me that I am not being able to give my full concentration on my work.
My whole mind is occupied by gabriella. Her innocent face is coming inside my head and bothering me too much. Why I can't get over of her. Every day I feel like she is getting attached to this relationship and that feeling is scaring me and that she is not worried about coming close to nicole. When I first started this affair she knew that am a married man. But, now , she doesn't care that much.

" You have made her your mistress and expecting that she will act normally! Are you nuts? Moreover, she is falling inlove with you," My subconscious mocked me and I just sighed.
Suddenly, my subconscious said with excitement," Make her your wife. Give her the respect which she deserves. She will definitely......"

" Just stop. I can't marry her. I can't marry a woman like her," I yelled loudly when I heard a knock on the door.

I yelled in frustration," come in".
And after seeing the person in front of me my already ruined mood became completely sour. The person came forward and stood in front of my desk folding her arms having an irritated expression on her face.

I asked the person," chanel, what are you doing here?"
" Instead of asking me questions, I should ask you questions," She replied sternly and sat in front of me.
Before I could say anything she asked me angrily," I have called you uncountable times. Why are you ignoring me? I have sent you numerous message and you didn't reply to any of my messages. Why are you avoiding me?"

" I am busy. I don't have any time for your rubbish talking! I replied fixing my gaze on my laptop screen.
She stood up from her seat and said yelling," Rubbish talking! Don't forget that I am your wife's bestfriend. I have that much right to ask you why are you avoiding me!"

" I was never considerate to you," I said lowly but enough loud so that she can hear what I feel for her.
This time she came forward and hold my right hand tightly. I asked her angrily," What are you doing?"
" I don't care you are considerate to me or not. But, you have to respect and appreciate nicole anyhow.

Did you just forget your promise?" She asked me tapping my index finger on my ring finger where the wedding ring is.
I jerked off her hand from my hand and said being irritated," I didn't forget anything.

Listen, chanel, I am too much busy right now. Can you just go from here? I will meet you later."
Saying that I again returned to my seat when she said softening her voice," Fine. I am going right now. But, always remember that today or tomorrow you the truth always comes out. So, don't ignore your wife."

Hearing her I didn't say anything and tried to concentrate on my work.
She will just leave my office when she turned at me and asked," By the way, where are you living? Why aren't you returning to your house?"
This time I looked at her with a shocked expression. I asked her knitting my brows," What are you talking about?"
" You know very well that what I am talking about," She replied with a cold voice.
This time I couldn't control my anger and said angrily," Listen chanel. You haven't become my Friend and nicole will hear it from me, i don't like our marriage being discussed with strangers. So, don't act like that. Wherever I am living it's none of your business."

Hearing me she just chuckled and said giving me a determined look," I will find out by myself where are you living. I am chanel amberose. I have that much right to know where my bestfriends husband is living."
Saying that she left my office room and I threw the coffee mug on the floor angrily. This woman has made my life miserable.
I have to be careful from her. If she comes to know about Gabriella then I don't know what will happen!!

now when i get home, I'll have to deal with my wife.who is a gossip now

Later in the evening at romano household.

Nicole opened the door and pressed the light switch. No sooner had the room get lightened a gasp escaped from her mouth seeing the person in front of her.

It's none other than her husband. It's alexandro himself.
He is seating on the couch like a dominant crossing his legs. His whole face is looking as always expressionless.
" Done whoring around?" He asked her giving her a disgusted look.
Hearing him her blood boiled with pure rage. I am feeling like to yell on him but can't because I am helpless.

I asked him sternly," What do you mean?"
" What time is it? He asked calmly eyeing her from head to toe. His intense glare always makes her scared.
she replied gulping down saliva," 7:30 p.m."
He asked coming forward," And why are you late?"
I can't tell him that I went to meet my bestfriend as well as went to a cafe with her.
" I was stuck in a traffic," I replied going backwards.
And the next moment he grabbed my chin tightly and I hissed in pain.

He asked me angrily showing his phone," Then, who are the woman in these photos?"