We have so much in common

gabby
-can we meet up

karen
-sure....is everything ok?

gabby
-yes just wanna catch up, and hear how is your new job.

karen
-cafe?

gabby
-sure

I was surprised you wanted to meet," karen said, mouth curving at the corners as she eyed gabriela across from her. "How are things? We never got a chance to speak the other day; you left quite early."

gabby's lips pursed as she stared down at her tea, as she thought over her next words carefully. Her fingers tapped thoughtlessly against the small table they'd procured at the same café they had first met.

"I met your bosses husband yesterday" gabriela drawled, taking a long sip of her tea as she watched karen above the rim of her cup. The blonde straightened in her seat, but her expression didn't change.

"Mr Alexandro?" karen asked, with sign of surprise. "Even I've not seen him since i started working for his wife. Where did you meet?" "He showed up at one the offices i work at without warning, was incredibly rude and I'm pretty sure he's terrible husband."karen winced, picking at the pastry on the plate in front of her.

"Have you spoken to her recently, your boss?" "Yes," karen confessed, not meeting gabriela's eyes. "And why did you want to meet up, its like you want to know stuff about my bosses.are you also a fan of them, stalker?karen smiled wryly, "No.yes" gabriela released a deep breath and sat back in her chair, crossing her arms.

Can you blame me for being curious about them they are thee couple?" karen shrugged, seeming remarkably unbothered to have caught out her nosy friend. Granted she didn't know much about there lifestyle, but she knew nicola was struggling to concieve a baby, and she was sure alessandro wouldn't be happy to learn that someone else knew and was feeding people information about his personal life.

Her hair fell forward with the movement. "I'm not going to push you for secrets on mrs ramona, if that's what you're worried about. I genuinely would like us to about our personal drama you now, and if you're spending your weekend here with me, it's obvious you need one."gabriela only took another sip of her cooling coffee.

am sorry my friend i can't really discuss the ramona's with anyone.but how is your love life going, still seeing the mistrey guy we cannot meet?.

i understand, guys don't worry you will get to meet the love of my life he is still out of town, she lied.

karen please do me a huge favour, i will owe my life to you.

i hope its not a crazy favour though gabby, what is it?

when your boss hosts a dinner or party please take me with.i would really like to meet her.she looks so beautiful on the magazines and television and a huge fan of hers.i would really love to meet her.she inspires me so much.

ok gabby...i know thats how we all feel about her, and when you meet her in person she is more beautiful and the papers are not doing any justice to her beauty.and her husband am sure he doesn't look at any woman because they can never match up to his wife.and they just gonna be played by him.

but they news say that they are going through a hard time, and that maybe mr alexandro may want a divorce from the beautiful nicola ramona, and the whole ramona wants an heir but she cannot concieve, she smiled.

i really don't know about that, those people are very secretive but she seems like she is a very obidient wife as in very submissive one.

i would also be submissive to mr ramona also she teased.

******************************************

alexandro awoke that day to an unusual sight. His wife was nowhere to be found and he was left alone, at 10.00am in their bedroom on a Saturday morning. Lately alexandro had become acquainted to the sight of nicola almost buried beneath their white sheets, the length of her bare neck on display to him as the loose, blonde strands of hair from her sloppy bun curled at the nape.

She would snore too, only a light noise, barely audible, but definitely there.11 Already he spent far too much time thinking about her, whether it be concern for her safety or concern for her health. However, by the time he had escaped the confinements of their bedroom and found Giovanni, alexandro discovered nicola wasn't just absent from their bed, she was absent from the entire house. She had left. Alone. "What do you mean she's out for work?" He hissed, his face feeling uncomfortably hot. "How can she have left the house if you're still here?" Giovanni's gaze dropped for a second under alexandro's wrathful stare and loud voice. But then he was glaring right back at his older brother with no qualms to the conseque

The echoing slam of the large front doors of the manor cut Giovanni off. Both brothers turned to watched as nicola appeared into view, the thin material of her dress clinging to her curves as she stalked past the open doorway and further into the house. alexandro's eyes lingered for longer than they should have. "I don't appreciate you leaving the house without my knowledge," alexandro called after her. Without a pause in her steps, nicola apologised, her voice growing quieter with every step between them. "I didn't want to wake you, am sorry i had an urgent work to finish.

" "Where is the girl that we hired to help you to ease your workload so that we focus on making a baby.you cannot be stressing about work and trying to concieve at the same time nicola.

"Yes i know and am really sorry about that, i gave karen a day off today, because she is new in the city so i wanted her to have a tour my love.