My Wife

"Mrs. Romano," Alex says, claiming her as his.

He buries his head in her neck and inhales deeply. Her familiar fragrance fills his nose. It overpowers his senses, exciting and arousing him.

He pulls away and looks at her anxious expression.

"It's late. And I'm suddenly less interested in knowing what it is," he says.

He slides his hand underneath her skirt and up her thigh. Suddenly and swiftly he rips the delicate fabric of her underwear and pulls the torn cloth away from her body.

"You filthy beast!"

Nicole gathers her strength, bracing herself against the door. She pushes and pushes and manages to create a few inches of space between their bodies. Before she can make another move, he slams her back into the door. He presses his body against hers even more firmly, and she feels something hot and hard pushing against her leg.

"You're a sick man!" she shouts.

Alex places his hand on the back of her neck and forces her head upwards. She stares at him with wide eyes as he leans down to kiss her. He kisses her deeply and forcefully, like a hungry predator. He moves his other hand to her chin, firmly holding her head in place, and deepens the kiss. He wraps her hair around his fingers and presses his leg between her thigh; his entire body is entangled with hers. He holds her so tightly, she can barely breathe.

He pulled away from the kiss and she squinted at him. He feels intoxicated by the kiss. His eyes are wild and his breathing is heavy, but she thinks she sees an expression of sorrow behind the savage passion.

"Close your eyes when I kiss you!" he commands.

She refuses and widens her eyes instead. He smiles then, making a sound halfway between a hum and a roar. She feels his chest vibrate against hers.

"Woman, you are very disobedient."

Nicole hears the sound of a zipper sliding down.

"But this dress doesn't have a zipper," she thinks, "Where is it coming from?"

Sudden awareness flashes in her eyes—Alex's trousers! Without warning, Alex slams himself into her body. It's so painful that she bites down on his lip and tastes blood. Her hands clenched into fists and her delicate nails break against the palms of her hands.

Fortunately, he only thrusts once, and then to her surprise, he stops.

"Why does he stop," she wonders, "Doesn't he want to finish? Has he changed his mind?"

She grimaces through the pain.

"Oh, is there no lube?" she asks dryly, "Must be because you're such a terrible sexual partner. You can't even turn me on."

"There's no lube because of you!" Alex looks at Nicole meaningfully and pulls his dick from her body, "You know, I think Gabriela might have been better than you. At least she was wet and ready for me."

Nicole fumes, "He is such a sick bastard!"

She wants to scream and curse and call him every horrible name she can think of. She feels the cold air on her body, and she realizes Alex has let go of her. He watches her like he's suddenly bored.

"I will wait for you to come to my bed tonight," he tells her, "If you're not there and ready for me by 3 AM, I can't guarantee your friend's safety."

He bends down and picks up her torn, black lace underwear. He stuffs the fabric into his pocket and walks toward the door.

Give me my underwear!" she screams.