His BestFriend and The Mrs

red Mercedes convertible stops in the parking lot of levesque holdings. The car is too flashy for the drab building and it stands out. Like a true gentleman, sebastian opens the car door and helps Nicole out of the vehicle. She puts her hands in his, giving him an affectionate look.
Nicole had changed into a conservative gray dress before leaving the house, but she'd cut off part of the collar to reveal her sexy shoulders. The white fabric from the collar was now wrapped around her waist as a belt. The outfit is unique and creative, and sebastian can't help but notice that it's different from her normal attire.

The man smiles politely and gives her a deep look. His eyes are crystal clear, but unreadable at the same time.
"You're very different today," he observes, "More lively."
"You know your compliment makes me feel like I've come back from the dead," she responds.
"I don't know," he says, "Running around by yourself at such early hours against the Romano strict rules, I suspect I'm looking at a ghost."
"Hush. Do you want to bring this up again?" Nicole extends her fair finger toward his face, stopping an inch away from his lip, "Besides, I'm here to ask for something and only have twenty minutes given by my handsome husband who thinks, am at my mother inlaw."

He's captivated by her seemingly careless gesture. She's always been beautiful, but lately she she is like a lifeless marionettes. Now, she seems like a new woman: energetic and lively. She waves her hands in front of his face and he resists the urge to hold them.
"What brings you here?" he asks, "I think I am dreaming."
Sebastian leads her to his office. Her heels click rhythmically, and her steps echo through the quiet hall.
"I'm not that bad of a friend am i," nicole knows sebastian is talking about the way she has changed he's been giving her reasons to go her old self. She plays with her hair, tucking it behind her ears before continuing, "I want to talk about alex."
Abruptly, sebastian stops walking and clenches his fist in the pocket of his black coat.

"I thought I'd check on your wife while I'm here, too," Nicole adds.
From the moment Nicole was born, his wife had practically been her best friend. The two were inseparable. She even moved to the romano house after nicole married alex. and he quickly became her only true friend, a gentleman she could confide in and trust. Due to alex's strict rules.
Sebastian sighs, "Now I understand why alex has forbidden you meeting people.
He pauses. "You  want children?" he asks tentatively.
"It's impossible,"Nicole says, "I have to give alexandro an heir. How can I do that if I can't fall pregnant?"
"So are you guys planning?"

Nicole shakes her head, "We having been making love, but nothing is happening no baby."
"

How can alexandro not appreciate such a beautiful wife," Sebastian thinks, i wonder why she wants doesn't want out. Who would want to spend another second in such a weird and threatening marriage?"
"Do you think one of you is having fertility problems ?" he asks her.
Suddenly, the sound of her high heels clacking on the marble floor stops. Nicole has considered this theory. They have been having sex ? It doesn't make sense. Now she wonders if this is true, alex would blame her for this, making him hate her even more. But why?
She shakes her head to show she doesn't know how to respond, "I don't know, but I think it's me that has a problem ."
"Could it be Alexandro?"
Nicole almost chokes at sebastians' question, and she stumbles forward. He reaches his arms out in time to catch her around the waist. A camera hidden in a dark corner of the hallway captures the scene. She leans against him as she tries to regain her balance.
"Could it be alex," she wonders, "Is he fertile will he leave her and marry the girl of his dreams?"
Maybe he will leave her she would be a risk to his family's reputation? The pregnancy could be a big thing in the romano family .
She giggles nervously. Her imagination is running wild; her suspicions are starting to sound like the plot of some TV drama.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asks, "You look terrible. Do you want some water?" His big palm covers her forehead, and the camera clicks faintly in the background.
"It's impossible to not think about this thing , isn't it?" she asks sadly.
"No."
He puts his hand in his pocket, trying to control the romantic feelings rising in his chest. She's his sister inlaw, he reminds himself. He's never allowed himself to have feelings for a her. But since meeting her five years ago, he's been unable to fight the tenderness he feels for her. He wants to draw out the moment and create suspense, but her anxious look cuts him to the core.
"You don't have to worry about that," he assures her, "I can help you find the answers your looking for."
Nicole is relieved. She should've trusted that he'd find a solution;She follows him into his office which is old-fashioned like a study. Unlike more common offices, his is filled with beautiful paintings and sculptures.
Srbastian walks to the desk and fiddles with a pen holder.
"You remind me of a crazy cartoon ," she laughs, "I imagine you making all kinds of tough decisions in here."
She pictures him working, fiddling dedicatedly with his tools and instruments. This must be where he makes magic she thinks.
"So does that make you my guinea pig?" he jokes.
"I suppose so," she says, suddenly serious, "My life is in your hands, and you've already saved me."She suspects that he might know something about her husband. It's painful for her to imagine what she'd be like if she find out something she is not ready.

She watches him with wonder as he works. This man, though only thirty-three years old, is one of the brightest stars of the business world. Though he's been offered many awards, he's turned them all down, preferring to prove himself through his hard work and dedication.

Many wealthy families have tried to recruit him to work for them privately, but he's too proud to accept. His family has been in the business profession for generations, and his surname is synonymous with progress and innovation. Besides, his family has always been independently wealthy, and Sebastian refuses to subjugate himself to one of the more influential families.

His face is solemn as he handles deals . He has long hands and prominent knuckles, and he moves with the utmost care and precision as he dials numbers and checking names
"Handsome is too shallow a word for such an attentive, careful, and good man," Nicole thinks.