Drugged

Gabriela goes to karens apartment and stomps angrily into the room. She slams the door behind her, and a woman with messy hair jolted awake and stares at her.

"What's wrong?" Karen asks in a panic, "Why are you so angry?"

"Guess how alexandro treats me these days," Gaby hisses.

She tosses her keys onto the coffee table and throws herself onto the sofa. She grabs a pillow and holds it against her chest, glaring moodily at Karen.

"How?" Karen asks, barely suppressing a yawn.

"The bitch is being treated like a treasure and me, like some trash," Gaby answers, "Can you believe it?"

Karen sighs. She's pretty sure that it very bad at Romano Household —no one else can put her in such a bad mood. Over the past few days, Karen has clashed with their upstairs neighbor multiple times. The noise from his renovations has been unbearable, but he's ignored all of her complaints and threats. Though Karen is annoyed by the noise, she thinks Gaby's allegations have gone too far, and she's worried the man might try to take revenge against them.

"I thought Nicole was getting the divorce," karen muses, "So, Alex has a problem with you now, the bitch comes first now and she is good enough now for him?"

"It seems that way," Gabriela replies sadly.

Karen stretches lazily and gets out of evil. She slides slippers onto her bare feet and walks into the room. Gaby can hear the buzz of the electric toothbrush, and when Karen reappears at the door, the foamy white toothpaste speckles her lips.

"Is she really trying to fall pregnant?" Gabriela asks.

"Probably," Gaby answers with a vicious glare.

Karen knows she's on thin ice—Gaby is very touchy about Nicole's pregnancy plan. She disappears back into the bathroom and spits out the toothpaste.

"It's a good chance for you, you know," Karen says, poking her head out of the bathroom door, "You already live in Mr. Romano's house, so you have an advantage there."

"Mr. Romano is still young, and all young men have strong s.e.x drives," Karen explains patiently, "You know how everyone says that men are more likely to cheat when their wives deny them sex—well, there's a reason for that. A woman can't satisfy a man's desire, and men like Alex will look outside the marriage to get that satisfaction."

"What exactly are you suggesting?" Gaby asks.

"If Nicole is not pregnant yet that means they not having sex behind closed doors, Mr. Romano can't satisfy his desires with sleeping close to nicole and not doing the deed," Gaby says, "It doesn't matter that they are sharing a room—you can still seduce him. It might be better if you have your own place; men like alex value discretion."

Gaby bobs her head enthusiastically, and her eyes start to glint as she schemes.

"I don't want to take any chances," she says, "Now that I'm in the house, I have many opportunities to seduce him. I want him to be ready when the chance comes if you know what I mean."

Karen nods with understanding.

"How will you get the drugs into his food, though?" Karen asks, "I've heard that everything he eats is tested for contaminants first. If they found any sort of drug in his food, you could lose your life."

"We can drug something that most tests can't detect," Gabriela said with a smile, "Money can buy anything

Gabriela returns at the Romano Household.

Gaby doesn't find anything in her former room. She walks out in a snit and begins to search for other places in the house. When she comes to Nicole's old bedroom, a maid nervously stops her.

"Miss Montez, you can't go into there," the maid says, "Although Mrs. Romamo has moved into Mr. Romano's bedroom, some of her important belongings remain in her old room."

"My things are just as important," snaps Gaby, "Why not help me try to find them?"

"What things did you lose, Miss Montez?" the maid asks anxiously, "I can help you find them."

The maid twists her skirt nervously. She's afraid that Gaby will accuse her of stealing the item since she's the one who used to clean her room.

"No, you can leave. I can look for them alone," Gaby replies.

The maid doesn't know what to do. On the one hand, Gaby is one of Mrs. Candela Romano's favorites, but Alex has expelled her from her bedroom. Gaby quickly grows impatient with the maid's hesitation.

"What's wrong?" she snaps, "Are you afraid that I'll steal something that belongs to Mrs. Romano?"

"No, of course not," answers the maid, staring at her shoes, "I'll leave you now."

"Wait a minute!" Gaby calls over her shoulder, "Where is Mrs. Romano?"

"She hasn't gotten up yet," the maid answers.

"She hasn't gotten up?" Gaby asks, surprised, "You mean she's slept all night and all morning?"

The maid nods curtly.

Where is Alexandro?" Gaby asks, scheming, "Will he be coming back to the house to have lunch?"

"Mr. Romano heard that Mrs. Romano is sleeping, so he won't come back," the maid replies.

Gaby sighs. A lunch with Alex would be the perfect opportunity to set her plan in motion. She glares at the maid.

"You can leave," she hisses.

The maid quickly runs away. As soon as they leave, Gaby slips into the room and shuts the door behind her. She rummages through the drawers of Nicole's makeup table and overturns a box on the tabletop.

She was inspired by Karen's suggestion and recruited chemists and biologists to make an aphrodisiac agent that she can add to Alex's food. The liquid is colorless, tasteless, and odorless, and it's almost impossible to detect scientifically. She wanted to slip it into Alex's food, but she's frustrated to discover he won't be eating in the house. The Romano family insists on the freshest food and ingredients, and she knows it's too risky to add the agent to random foods in the hopes that it will somehow get to Alex. She can only hope that her original plan to send Alex laced wine will work.

Gaby is so angry that she viciously kicks the legs on the makeup table. She aims to kick after kick at the wood until her toes ache. She squats down and sees that her toenails have broken, and her foot is bleeding.

Alex finishes eating his lunch in the conference room and carefully wipes his mouth with a napkin. Seeing that his boss is done eating, John enters the room carrying a bottle of wine. He nods in greeting at his boss .

Alex glances at John and hopes there's no urgent work for him to attend to. He desperately wants to slip home and check on Nicole. He's been worrying about her all morning—it's not like her to sleep so much, especially after she went to bed so early the night before.

He takes a bottle of wine from John and open the top off of it. Then he drinks from the bottle, unconcerned about drinking with his lips and not using a glass. He quickly gulps the wine. His blood burns with wine and excitement. Then it begins to glow with something else.

As the aphrodisiac takes effect, Alex begins to feel abnormally hot. He frowns and stamps around the room. His entire head feels hot, now all he wants to do is fuck.