Bumping into them

Alexandro saunters into the bedroom hoping to join his wife in the shower, but finds he is too late since Nicole is already showered and in their spacious walk-in closet. He remains outside of the closet to hear her grunting and moaning as she throws aside dress after dress. He holds back for a bit, but decides to approach her when she grows distressed. He walks into the closet and sees her grab her head in frustration. Careful to not startle her, he slowly and gently walks up behind her and reaches his hands out, making contact with her bare shoulders. He starts to massage them and brings his face close to her ear.

"I much prefer the bra and panties" he says of her current wardrobe. "But you know how much I hate to share."

Nicole sighs in frustration and moves away from him, causing him to drop his arms. "This isn't funny Mr Romano" she scolds. "I can't find the Ideal ouffit. You are lovingly taking me out for dinner and I have nothing to wear!"

He keeps his tone calm and attempts to soothe her. "Baby, You outshine anything you decide to wear. And we can go shopping tomorrow and buy some more."

This seems to work and Nicole starts to show signs of calming down. Really?" she asks in a quivered voice.

Alexandro smiles at her and approaches her again. He puts his hands on her hips and brings his face down and close to hers. "Of course I did. I told you I'll always take care of your needs." He kisses her nose, which causes her to lightly chuckle at herself.

"I'm sorry, I'm overreacting aren't I?"

Alexandro brushes his nose against hers a few times. "That's okay, Baby." He puts his hands on her small waist. "You have a very good reason. You are the wife of Alexandro Romano."

Nicole can't help but smile at her husband. She reaches up and puts her arms around his neck. "Thank you"

"For what?" He lets go of her waist and wraps his arms around her lower back, pulling her body closer to his.

"For being so wonderful." She reaches up and kisses his lips.

"You're very welcome Mrs Romano, and…" he leans back and looks down at her body again. "I take it back. I much prefer you without the bra and panties." He leans down and kisses her and can feel her blush. He chuckles while his mouth is still on hers.

"What is it? she asks.

"It is work i have this client thats very stubborn to sign the deal, i proposed we had an agreement.Now she wants to complicate things. I want my wife, right now. Come, we can be a little late."

Nicole tries to pull away from him but his grip on her is too tight. "Honey, maybe i can help, talk with this client woman to woman we can reach an agreement. What do you think?" Alexandro is in a teasing mood. He starts to trail kisses down her chin and neck." Alex!" She playfully scolds him and tries to push him away again.

"Are you saying no to me Mrs Romano?" he asks her seductively which sends shivers up her spine.

"Oh" she snorts and decides to give in. "I wouldn't dream of it My Love."

After he plants more kisses on her neck he lifts her up and she wraps her legs around him, kissing him while he carries her out of their closet and over to their bed. He lays her down and hungrily climbs on top of her, staring at her greedily before he resumes kissing her lips. He slowly pulls on her panties until he is able to remove them and proceeds to unzip his pants. Before she knows it he is inside of her. After the breakdown she nearly had in their closet this is exactly what she needs, her husband inside of her, thrusting in and out first slowly, and then faster. She starts to meet him thrust for thrust and he is the first to come. She follows, and they are soon collapsed on the bed together catching their breaths.