fulfil your duties dear wife

The most annoying feeling in this world is when you are married but still, you have to sleep hugging a pillow, not your wife. And, what's the reason. Because My wife is angry with me. Oh! I don't know why every time I fucked up and my stubborn wife kept stretching it like chewing gum. I did well by ignoring her last night. She should also feel how it feels to get ignored.

It's early in the morning and opening my eyes I wanted to see my wife's beautiful face but do you know what I saw? I saw a crow crowing sitting on the window. That's why I woke up so early hearing its harsh sound. " Did I give you the responsibility to wake me up?" I shouted and it flew away getting scared. I thought to sleep for another hour but I couldn't. I was getting impatient to see my wife. Last night she was looking so stunning that I felt like grabbing her tightly and kissing her hard. But, I have to control my emotions.

Coming out of the room I walked toward the guest room to see what's my wife doing. I can't start my day without seeing her face. I never thought that I will become that much dependent on her. Peeping inside the room I found my wife lying on the bed. She was back facing me so I couldn't see her face. " and that's when I noticed some medicine in her hands. I became alerted noticing the medicine. why is she holding the medicine. Is everything alright? Is my wifey ok?" " What are you doing with the medicines? Is everything alright?" I questioned snatching the medicines in my hands. I was checking the medicines when she informed me," mam isn't feeling well from last night." That one sentence left her mouth and I didn't waste another second. Entering the room hurriedly I rushed towards nicole and heard her sneezing continuously. Noticing me she tried to lay down but I held her in my embrace sitting beside her. My eyes roamed all over her face and I felt my heart stinging in my chest. Her eyes were looking red as well as her cheeks like she cried a lot. Her runny nose and messy hair were telling me how much suffering she is. " How did you catch a cold?" I questioned but she remained silent looking down. Our helper answered on her behalf," The whole night she spent on the balcony crying her eyes out. I didn't say anything to her. Ok, I admit that I should have sorted out everything last night when she took a step. Again, I fucked up! Placing my thumb under nicole's chin I made her look into my eyes. She looked in another direction when I caress her cheeks gently.

She diverted her eyes at me and gave me a sorrowful look which shook me from inside. " Let's see a doctor. You have a high fever," I said gently tucking a few strands of her hair behind her ear. She answered meekly," It's not needed. I will be fine once I take the medicines." " Can you just put your stubbornness aside for a few moments?" I asked rudely and saw her eyes getting blurry with water. Why this girl is so emotional? I didn't scold her. Kissing her forehead I apologised for the last time," I am sorry for my behaviour. I didn't mean that word." I finished my sentence and she jumped on me bursting into tears. I circled my large hands around her petite body and she tightened the hug. She started soaking my shirt with her tears & runny nose and I let her. " How.... could.....you....ignore.... me like this? Didn't..... you.......miss.....me.... even for one second?" She questioned hiccupping when I started stroking her wavy hair which I love the most. I replied softening my voice," Then, why do you think I was roaming in front of the guest room like flies?" Saying that I looked at our helper and she bit her tongue.

I signalled her to leave us alone and giving a mischievous look to me she left hurriedly. " Don't ignore me again. Do you understand? Next time I won't even stay in this room. I will go wherever I want," She threatened sounding like a kid and I controlled my laughter somehow. I wonder what will happen when she will give birth to a mini version like her. Please, everybody, start praying for me from this onwards. How I will handle two children at a time? " You are so mean. Last night I did everything for you with so much hope and you didn't even look at me! How could you? Is it my fault that I love you so much or you don't like getting loved so much? Then, tell me what should I do so that I can love you less," She questioned I squeezed her soft body in my embrace. I asked stroking her hair," So, are you done complaining? Shall we go now?" " And, don't even think of loving me less," I added lifting her in bridal style. She confessed snuggling into me," I love you." " (I love you) whole to the power infinity. Are you happy now?" I asked and she rolled her eyes slapping my chest playfully. I replied going outside," See, you women are never satisfied."

A week later Author's pov Laying on the bed alexandra was kissing Nicole passionately. They were on their birth suit and she was over him. Holding her tightly he continued giving sloppy kisses all over her neck and jaw. " Umm......I love these spongy balls," alexandro commented taking one of her nipples inside his mouth and Nicole moaned. Placing her on the bed he hovered over her and started rubbing his body with her. Nicole arched her back when he continued going downwards very close to her heated core. Plunging a finger inside her he licked her sensitive bud and nicole lost it. She started crawling her hands and feet with pure ecstasy. Closing her eyes she moaned loudly whenever his tongue was invading her hungry core. " Ahh.......please.........." Nicole requested feeling her orgasm getting near and Alexandro smirked seeing her reaction. After better foreplay, Alexandro couldn't control himself anymore. Spreading her legs he positioned his manhood at her entrance when she noticed him rolling a condom around his shaft. He doesn't want to take any kind of chance. " Don't use it. Let's have a baby," She said looking at him with hopeful eyes. He replied thrusting into her," We.....already.......talked.......about.......it.....let's.......not.......spoil.......the........mood." " I want.......a......baby," She said breathing heavily. He replied inhaling her scent," We......have......been..........trying.......for.....how.......long.........honey? What are......you saying?" She questioned trying to cope with his bulldozer. He answered growling," Yeah. We will try for a baby.....but,not today honey ........lets......enjoy......this....beautiful lovemaking session" After a wild lovemaking session, Nicole slept on Alex's chest.

He didn't sleep yet and continued thinking about some office matters while stroking Nicoles's wavy hair. He likes putting his fingers inside her hair. They are silky and smooth. Alex was in deep thoughts when his phone started vibrating. With one hand he took the phone and found that it was none other than gabriela. He noticed the time was already 1 a.m. and cut the call. His phone vibrated again and seeing nicole stirring in her sleep he received the call. " Did you see the time before calling me?" He questioned sounding rude and lowering his voice. He doesn't want to disturb nicole. Gabriels replied politely," I am sorryto disturb you. I just wanted to thank for the dinner we had ..................." " Fine. It's no big deal," alex replied cutting the call before gabriela could finish her sentence.