Be Nicole For Tonight

Gabriella squats by the nightstand and rummages through the drawers as she talks to on her phone. A long, dark shadow falls over her, and she drops the phone with shock. Then she leaps to her feet and turns to face the tall man.

He's just gotten out of the shower, and his flaxen hair drips water. The droplets fall down his handsome face, and trail down his tanned and muscled chest. Then they continue to slide downward. He's completely n.a.k.e.d and hasn't even wrapped a towel around his waist. Gabriella tries not to look down.

"I—I—I didn't," Gabriella stammers.

"Shut up," the man says. His voice is rich and deep and distinctly male. The very air seems to vibrate when he speaks.

"Why are you n.a.k.e.d?" Gabriella asks, fighting the urge to look below his waist.

"Do I need to remind you that you're in Nicole's Room?" the man asks with an inviting smile. "Besides, I think you're already familiar with my n.a.k.e.d body."

He crosses the room, slowly advancing on her like a predator on prey. She backs into the wall and freezes as he brings his hand to caress her face.

"I haven't seen you n.a.k.e.d in Nicole's room before," she whispers.

His hand drops to her lips, and he slowly runs his fingers between them. "Your eyes want me," he says. "They say you want to swallow me." Abruptly he drops his hand and steps away from her. "Why are you in Nicole's Room, anyway?"

"Umm, I was looking for a pen," Gabriella says, realizing how lame the excuse sounds as soon as it's out of her mouth.

She hopes it's not obvious that she was looking for some way to find out more about Nicole's so called Pregnancy , but she's determined to kill that baby. She can't endure her a second longer.

"There aren't any pens in this room," he says, "But I have a pen on my body, do you need it?"

"Your body?" Gabriella asks with confusion, "I don't understand."

The man smirks and approaches her again. She can feel his breath on her neck and the heat of his n.a.k.e.d body against hers. Although she can't see his expression, she can guess his intentions and panic flooded her veins.

"What did you need again?" the man asks.

"A pen," Gabriella whispers.

"Well, I can let you borrow mine," he says, stepping away and glancing down at his half-erect d.i.c.k.

Gabriella covers her eyes with her hands. "You're an asshole!" She shouts, "Get away from me! You're disgusting!"

Conrad meyer smiles to himself. What a cute girl! He thinks. It's so easy to tease her. He grabs the clean bathrobe off the bed and glances at the bedside table. He doubts she was actually looking for a pen.

He ties the robe loosely around his waist and finds Gabriella sitting on the leather sofa in the bedroom. Her legs are crossed at the knee, and she sits on top of her hands. The position is charmingly girlish.

He looks around the bedroom and smiles with satisfaction. it smells like Nicole and i would love to sleep in this bed and just dream about her,  the bedroom,  was redone  in a French Country style. Gray and black wallpaper adorn the walls, and dazzling crystal chandeliers sparkle in the room. Each piece of furniture has been carefully selected by one of the top interior designers, and many pieces were imported straight from France.

He sinks onto the sofa next to her and sees her swallow nervously. He looks sideways as she slides further away from him. He follows her, sliding down the sofa, so they're only a few inches apart. Suddenly, she jumps up and holds out her palm.