The love of a mistress

Gabriela was in the middle of an argument with her family when her phone started ringing. Receiving the call when she heard alexandro's voice she didn't waste another second and stormed outside the house hurriedly.

Turning off the engine alex came outside of the car and found gabriela standing in the doorwag. Coming into this place he felt a sudden happiness inside his heart. It was the same place where he and gaby used to spend time together. gaby heard footsteps approaching her and she turned behind. Seeing him an overwhelming expression appeared on her face and she ran toward him. Opening her arms and hugged him.

She looked at him with emotional eyes when he said sounding angry," gabriela, be within your limits. You are just my mistress nothing else. Please, keep your distance from me. We are not in a relationship that you can jump anytime, and come to my office invade my private space.what you did today was a risk am not wiling to ever take.if you want this affair to continue comeback to your senses.

am sorry my love i won't let the emotions take control of me, we can go back to our previous days, alex. give us another chance then why don't we make good use of this chance? I know that you still love me. We still can be together," gabriela replied trying to touch his face but he flinched backwards.promise me that you won't get to attached to me, and you won't be ending things again.

Forgive me, if I found the image of you and your wife to be a displeasing one," gabriela bit out, also leaning across the table towards her, eliminating the distance between them.

You were jealous." It wasn't a question but a solid statement, spoken with confidence and not an ounce of uncertainty. alex released a breath he hadn't realised he was holding, leaning back in his chair. His hands fell away from the table and rested against her thighs, clenching against the fabric of her evening dress.

"Of course I was jealous!" she snapped, clearly infuriated. "You're the only men I have ever slept with, I could handle any other woman laying a hand on what is irrefutably mine. Do you understand.

alexandro's hands left her thighs but gabby's hands gripped at the front of his shirt, and he was rendered frozen in disbelief as she rolled forward onto her toes and brushed her mouth against his." gabby said, voice breaking as she pulled back.

Her cheeks flushed and her eyes were wide and wild as she stared at him. His hand found their way into her thick curls, cupping the back of her neck and arching her head towards him. His other hand came to rest upon her jaw, thumb caressing the plump flesh of her lower lip. she shivered in his arms. "alex," she whispered, and it sounded wholly different from any time she had said his name before.

He could feel her breath on his lips, could see the erratic pulse in her throat, and he allowed himself to believe that in this moment she too could want this just as much as he did. His mouth dipped towards her and he nearly came undone at the sound of gabbys moaning against him, her body sinking into his. Like the first time they had kissed, it was hot and hard. Soon her lips weren't enough, his mouth kissing across her jaw and down the length of her neck, teeth grazing the sensitive skin and dragging quiet whimpers from her.

He wanted more; more, more more. alexandro pulled back, voice thick as he urged himself to say

They needed to go to their room. They needed to go to their bed. she pulled his face back to hers, kissing him again and again. Her tongue was on his, and her mouth tasted so sweet; sweet like the dessert they had not long since shared. Before alex could make sense of what was happening the two of them had staggered inside, throughout the house, and into their bedroom -His shirt had been discarded somewhere on the floor and his pants were the next to go.

gabriela was already waiting for him on their bed, her heels gone but still in her dress with her face flushed an enticing pink. He took a second to take her in as he stalked slowly towards her on the bed, all too aware of the throbbing erection tenting his underwear - especially as her eyes visibly scoured him from head to toe. she bit her lower lip and alex tracked the movement with his eyes, wanting nothing more than to claim that lip between his own teeth.

The bed dipped beneath his weight as he knelt on one knee and then the other, crawling across the mattress until he hovered above her with his hands plants on either side of her head. Her dark hair fanned across the pillow and alex couldn't deny how wildly attractive he found her to be in that moment. Cheeks full of colour, lips swollen, eyes bright; she seemed full of life, and she looked at him like she truly wanted him. "Are you just going to look at me, or are you going to kiss me again?" She said breathlessly, that sharp tongue of hers urging him into actions.

Instantly his mouth was on her, his hands against the warmth of her skin as they dragged a leisurely path down her body. Her silk dress pooled at her thighs as a thin strap fell from her shoulder. Her legs parted and alex found himself between them, his erection aching again confines of his underwear as their hips met and a guttural moan escaped him.

gabriela tugged at his hair when he nipped at her ear. His hips bucked on instinct, grinding against her. She tugged again, rougher this time, and alexandro bit down hard in answer. He'd never heard anything more sensual than the sound of gabriela's moans in his ear. He wanted to hear that sound again, and again, and again.