Glitter Can Be Gold

"Is there a problem with your new phone?" Alex asks suspiciously, "Or do you have some secret information on your other phone? Perhaps you're conducting secret affairs?"

Nicole freezes in the middle of unlocking her phone. Alex is so suspicious—even the slightest thing can set him off.

"I got used to my old phone," Nicole replies with a casual shrug, "And some of the phone numbers weren't properly copied onto the new one."

"How many candid photos have you taken?" Alex asks.

He dips his long fingers into the water and playfully flicks some onto her face. Nicole stares at him angrily.

"Just a few," she answers with irritation.

"How many?" he asks again.

He knows exactly how many photos she's taken, but he wants to know if she'll tell him the truth. Everything she does on her phone is copied and sent to his via iCloud. Every single photo she takes appears on his phone almost instantly. Besides this function, of course, there are some functions she doesn't know about that allow him to track her. He wants her to continue using the couple's phone, so he's hesitant to return her old phone to her.

In the past few days, he's had his team of tech experts tries to retrofit her old phone with new functions to monitor her. Unfortunately, much of the technology is too advanced for the cheap, old mobile.

"A couple," Nicole answers vaguely, "Anyway, I'll take the 72 photos as agreed so you can return my phone to me."

Alex grimaces but remains silent.

"A couple? She's such a liar," he thinks, "She hasn't taken a single photo yet."

He closes his eyes and enjoys the feeling of her fingers in his hair. It's not enough for Nicole to give him devil horns; she smooths his hair back down and makes a poop-shaped hairstyle. She snapped the first candid photo.

"God it's really unfair," she thinks, "Even with an absurdly hideous hairstyle, the man looks attractive."

There are bubbles on his cheeks and his skin is smooth and soft in the close-up photo. His eyes are closed and his long and curly eyelashes could make any woman jealous.

"Did you take the picture?" he asks.

He reaches out to take her phone, but she hides it behind her back, "I'll show you when I'm done!"

Alex allows his hand to drop back into the water and he quickly grabs her waist. Nicole throws the phone on to the stool with the bathrobes. She's confused about why Alex didn't insist on seeing the photo—she has no idea that it's been automatically sent to Alex's phone.

Alex looks down at his hand and realizes he's holding the injured part of her waist. The slim curve is slightly swollen and feels warm beneath his palm. He wonders if he's hurting her and he marvels at the strength and stubbornness that keeps her from crying out or even flinching. Suddenly he stands up and pulls her up with him. He begins to kiss her roughly.

"What are you doing?" she demands.

We can't do that. We are in the middle of a divorce and it would complicate everything between us if we crossed this line."

"Let's forget about it for one night. Tonight, we are just Alexandro and Nicole, two people who want sex. Think of nothing else but the pleasure you will finally feel after so many months. Don't think about what will happen tomorrow morning."

"But we have to. We can't act like nothing has happened tomorrow" Nicole replied firmly.

"I won't. I will