Pregnant

I'm pregnant! Her own voice resounded into her head. Pregnant, Alexandro, her subconscious whispered out, pregnant with your child.

said timidly caressing her flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father.

He said chewing the food," Abort it."
He said it so usually like it's the obvious thing to say at this situation.

her eyes get watered immediately. I said crying," It's my first baby. I want to give birth to this baby."

"I have told my decision already. You can never have my baby," He said finishing his food.

" Why can't I have it? please, let me have it, I replied tightening my hold on my belly.

He said banging his palm on the table," You will not listen like that."

Saying that he dragged me towards the staircase and said creepily almost pushing me on the stairs," Just one push and the result will be same. Mistresses are for pleasure not for bearing children. So, don't forget your place."

Looking at her, he felt like his life was over. I wanted you! I only wanted you! You ruined us, Gabriela!

"Alexandro!" Gabriela begged, "I know this isn't what you wanted just yet, but-"

Turning to look at her, he tried to calm, running his hands through his hair in an added attempt, he tried to make sense, but he couldn't. Finally looking at her, he knew his eyes showed how angry he was, how infuriated he was at this news because Gaby flinched under the gaze. "That child is not for us, Gaby.

" tears pooling ready to fall. Please Alexandro Romano don't make me! I can't! I won't! It would kill me! Her subconscious was doing a manic dance around to try and cause preservation within, her inner Goddess was still laying crumpled on the floor still awaiting her resurrection.

"I said stop with the water works," He banished her tears and disregarded how much she was hurting over this. This was all about the angry wrath that was tightening around him, killing him, breaking him. "How could you be so careless? How could you do this to us, Gabriela? How?" The last pleaded question was said with such desperation and lost.

Gaby bit her lip, not with any sexual prowess or tease, but with nerves. Then suddenly, as the words registered her nerves dispersed into anger. "How did I do this? Me? It took the both of us to make this baby!" She suddenly bellowed, "You're as much at fault as me, Alexandro. Christ, I should have known that you were too perfect to just accept your part in this, because Alexandro Romano doesn't do things like this. Stupid, little Gabriela did this all by herself." Gaby stepped dangerously close to Alex then, "I'd wake up and smell the coffee sooner rather than later, Mr. Romano."

Shaking his head, he spoke lowly to her, "Get out of my face. Out of my Life. Just get out."

Gabriela didn't move, so Alex made her move. He pulled her through the house, throwing her heartless out of their apartment and shut the door as if to metaphorically shut the door on their short life together. He had just thrown her out. If that screamed anything, it told her that ever getting pregnant was the one thing that would break the spell that was their love.

Her heart broke even more at that thought. If anything, she loved him more knowing she had his child growing within her, but he had thrown her out like a monster –

Looking at the large door, Gaby felt her legs buckle and as she fell to the floor she remembered all of her feelings she had felt when Dr. owens had announced she was with child. Everything she had felt she had felt for a reason. Gaby had felt the loss of this life, of the love of her life and she had felt damnation all before it was delivered to her.

"Ms. Montez" john's voice came as he left the apartment. He could hear her tears on the other side of the door, but he hadn't expected her to be quite so close still. He bent down and picked her up, "I've been ordered to take you back to your Home."

Gasping, Gaby looked up at the aging man with horrified shock, "My Home."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Montez, but Mr. Romano wanted me to," John told her as he led her towards the elevator. "My only phruction is to get you back to your old Home and make sure you are safe."

Why hadn't I sold that damn apartment? Then what would he have done? Put me in a hotel? Allow me to stay in one of the hotels he had? Gaby remained completely silent on the journey down to the car. Her detachment from every source of stimuli was scarily prominent. She didn't even move when the doors open, she just remembered John pulling her out of shaft and towards the awaiting Audi.

"Ms. Montez," John called out, pulling her from her thoughts. "We're here."

Looking up, Gaby sighed. They were home. Home. I'm pretty sure soon you won't even need to be dealing with me," She paused, her eyes watering, "At Mr. Romano's commands of course."

John's expression didn't change.