Husband Bend Wife Over

She placed her hands on his firm chest and pulled off his suit jacket, then took hold of his hands and led him to the chair at the other side of the bedroom, pushing him into it as they reached it. Without speaking, she knelt in front of him and unzipped his trousers, pulled them down his legs removed them, along with his shoes and socks. His boxers followed soon after. Next, his tie was undone and his shirt meticulously unbuttoned and opened. Her painted fingernails scratched down his chest, then stopped to pinch his nipples before continuing to outline a path over his abdomen, all the while her eyes locked on his and no words being uttered.

He watched as she turned away from him and offered up an excellent view of her taut ass as she strode a few steps forward. Already semi-hard, his cock sprung to full life as she turned back towards him and place one of her boot-clad feet on the edge of the chair. Their eyes meeting briefly, she ran a hand down her body, slowly sliding it over her bosom, down her stomach and in between her legs. Her back arched as her fingers reached her lace-covered pussy and he groaned in response, his dick growing harder by the second. Alexandro watched, his eyes heavy with lust, as she began to stroke the fabric of her panties with her fingertips, her hips rolling against her hand as she rubbed the wet material.

Nicole's hands slid down over her left thigh, unclipping her stocking, and then repeating the movement on her right leg. The garter belt fell to the floor, quickly followed by her panties. Her hands then moved up and caressed her cleavage as she turned her back to him. Without missing a beat, his fingers swiftly tore at the lace at the back of the corset. The satin garment dropped as she turned back to face him, revealing her firm tits and erect nipples.

Smiling coyly, she returned her boot to the edge of the chair as she seductively inserted a pair of fingers into her mouth and then lowered her hand in between her legs. His eyes widened with desire as he watched her slide the two fingers inside her pussy, her other hand squeezing her nipple as she did. She drove her fingers in and out several times and then pulled them out. He could see the wetness glistening on her fingers and his cock strained even further as she slid the digits into his mouth, which he in turn, sucked passionately.

Dropping to her knees in front of him, she slowly ran her tongue over his aching balls and then began to run both hands alternately over his shaft, massaging his cock for several minutes. Finally, she slid the sensitive head in between her lips, the warmth of her mouth causing Alexandro's eyes to roll back. She took his entire length into her throat and worked her head up and down, sucking and licking his hard prick while squeezing his throbbing balls at the same time.

Just as her cunnilingus skills were at the peak level of efficiency, much to his dismay, Nicole stopped and impishly rose to her feet. She promptly placed her hands on his shoulders and straddled him, her breasts brushing against his lips and her wet cunt rubbing against the tip of his cock, tickling and tempting him. Finally she spoke.

"Welcome home honey." She announced"

His cock, pinned beneath her slick pussy, he groaned in frustration. With a sultry grin, she seductively kissed.

One of her hands moved in between her legs and her middle finger began circling her clit, causing her to throw her head back and gyrate her hips to the rhythm of her finger, grinding her dripping pussy against his pulsating dick. His eyes filled with lust, he watched her seductiveness as his heart pounded in his chest.

By the time Nicole stub was done, Alexandro could not take it any longer. Lifting her up by the hips, he raised her up just high enough for his cock to spring up to full mast and then pushed his hips up a far as possible as she slowly lowered her hot wet pussy onto him. His mouth instinctively found its way to her left breast as she tightened her cunt around his driving dick, pulling him deeper inside.