All Under Control

alexandro woke up from his sleep having a slight pain in his head because he had drunk too much last night. he rubbed his forehead to soothe the pain.
After rubbing his forehead for some time he went to the washroom and took a quick shower. he came back into the room wrapping thr towel around his waist.
getting ready for office when he remembered Nicole. Last night she was very upset and I slapped her really hard. Is she ok? Should I check her?
Without further thinking he just wore his pant and walked towards their room. She was not there. She must be in the kitchen making my breakfast. I looked at the clock and it's 7:45 a.m. She definitely is in the kitchen.
he came downstairs and entered into the kitchen. he found her working with very difficulty. She is walking slowly and hissing in pain time to time. She is walking with her limping legs and sometimes using the furnitures to support herself from falling on the floor.
I am sure she is sore from the fall last night.
I am feeling guilty seeing her condition. What an asshole I became last night!!
I called her," honey."She turned her face to me and I saw her innocent and cute face.

Her beautiful eyes are looking puffy indicating she has cried too much. Her hairs are tied with a hairband. She is wearing a simple silk gown. Looking at her sad face he remembered when I first saw her. I saw her first in my mother's office when I went to meet my mom. She was very happy and smiling when I first saw her.

alexandro, breakfast is ready. Will you have it here or I should place it in your room," she said in a low voice.
She was looking down and you can see her red face where his palm connected last night. his fingerprint is clearly visible on her fair skin. he wanted to say sorry but his ego didn't let him say.
" I will have my breakfast here. Serve me," he said rudely and sat down on the dining table.
She started serving him when he saw her both wrists which are covered by his handprints. he also found many marks on her neck and jaw. he again felt guilty but didn't show any emotion.
he started eating when he heard her stomach grumbling sound indicating she is hungry.
he asked her," You didn't eat anything from last night, Right?
She nodded her head in positive and he sighed.
he pulled her in his lap and she became startled by his action. She is so small that she fitted perfectly in his arms.
The moment she sat on his lap I heard her hissing in pain. But my manhood twisted inside my pant when her soft butt cheeks touched my groin. But, I controlled myself. Otherwise I would have taken her right now on this table.
I asked her," Are you sore?"
"Hmm," She replied timidly and I can see that tears started forming in her eyes.
I hold a spoonful of food in front of her and said," Eat it."
" I will eat later. It's your food," She replied with her soft voice.
" I ordered you," I replied harshly and she flinched a little hearing my harsh voice.
She started eating and I also ate with her. For the first time in a longtime, we had our breakfast together and from the same plate.

When we are done with our breakfast I went to our room and came back with a painkiller. I gave it to her and ordered her to take it." Take it. Your pain will go away."
She obliged me.

"Today is a public holiday and your office is closed. So, you don't have to go outside. Be in the house whole day," I ordered her and I can sense that she wants to ask me something.
I asked her," Do you want to say something?"
I can see the fearful expression on her face. She replied timidly," No."
I didn't say anything further and turned to get ready for the office.
When I will just leave the dining space I heard her soft voice. She called me," honey."
I turned my head to her direction.

I found her fidgeting her fingers nervously. I asked her harshly," What? I am getting late."
" Can I go to meet your mom? She asked me and before I could utter any words she said almost pleading," Please, don't say no. It's been months since I met her."
I don't know what happened to me. I became weak seeing her sad innocent face. She is still looking at me with her hopeful eyes.

I said without any expression," Fine. You can meet your mother inlaw only for 20 minutes. After that return to the house. Otherwise, it will not be good for you."
Hearing me, a smile formed on her lips and I skipped my heartbeat.
I heard her saying," Thank you."
I said softening my voice "Return home timely."

I returned to my room and started wearing my shirt. I have to behave rudely and strict with her. I can't be soft towards now or else chanel will ruin me.