Claim You

He kissed her, and told her that he loves her

At this point Gabriela couldn't take it anymore… she wanted strangle Nicole and wanted her RIGHT NOW…

At that, Alexandro's control went out the window. He leaped towards her. As Nicole noticed that he was standing next to her.

"What the…" she said, but was cut off by the feeling of his warm lips on hers.

Nicole sighed into his mouth, as he gripped her tightly.

"Nicole, I want you now." He growled into her ear, making her head spin deliciously. "I want you right now."

"God, Alex. If you only know how much my body craves for you…" Nicole replied, and bit her lips. "My body has been longing for yours for too long."

Alex impatiently dragged her away from the dresser, but then suddenly Nicole stopped in her tracks. "Wait!" She said and opened the balcony door.

"Hmmm…" Alex said, as he licked his lips you you want to make love at the balcony.

In record time, they were in his bedroom. "God, Alexandro." she whimpered, as he pushed her roughly against the door.

He crashed his lips onto hers and as she felt his warm tongue plunge into her warm mouth, she felt herself getting wet. So, so fucking wet...

His hand trailed down from her face to her sides and ended up between her legs." Open your legs for me, honey…" he demanded, so Nicole complied.

As his fingers landed on her panties, Alex moaned into her ear." God… you are so fucking wet, Nicole…"

Nicole's eyes fluttered shut, and she whimpered. "Only for you, Alex…"

While Nicole had her back against the door, Alex pressed his muscled body hard against hers, making her moan loudly." Uhhmm, Alex… I want you so badly… please, please love me right now." She begged.

Alex crashed his lips onto hers, and kissed her deeply and hungrily, imagining how it would feel like to be buried deep within her. Only the thought, made him very hard. It made him fucking HARD… rock hard!

Nicole felt his hard length strain against her, making her moan aloud. As she tore her lips roughly from his, Nicole knelt in front of him. In a blink, she had unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down along with his boxers. She admired his rock hard member for a moment and licked her lips.

"So hard, baby. Want me to take you into my hot mouth?" she asked seductively.

Alex swallowed hard and nodded. He wanted to say something, but all coherent thoughts left his mind, as Nicole took him into her hot mouth.

"You taste so good, baby…" she said and whimpered softly, happy that she finally was able to have a taste of him.

"Hmmm…" he moaned, close to a growl.

Alex had imagined so many times in the past months of Nicole like this, knelled in front of him, sucking him just the way she was doing right now.

However, right now he wanted something else…

So, Alex grabbed her and pulled her up on her feet. Out of disappointment, Nicole pouted like a girl who lost her 'candy'.

Alex smiled at that. "I want to taste you, honey… I want to fucking lick and taste your sweet juices until you fucking come all over my face… "He said, his voice very low.

At hearing that, Nicole felt herself getting even wetter than before…just the thought of him licking her folds, made her almost wanna come.

Alex helped her out of her Nightie and drooled, when he saw that she was wearing nothing underneath…making her breasts jut out proudly.