Chapter 1

Diana Dursley pushed her trolley through King's Crossing, as she helped her cousin Harry Potter find 9 3/4. Diana Dursley had been found a witch three years ago when professor McGonagall came knocking on their door. Her parents had tried to kick Professor McGonagall out, but it didn't work. Professor McGonagall explained that if Diana did not go to Hogwarts, she would go insane. The Dursleys decided that having a sane witch for a daughter would be better than a mental girl who couldn't control her powers.

"Where's 9 3/4?" Harry asked her, looking nervous as he scanned the platforms.

"It's up there, come on," Diana said.

They walked the short, distant 9 3/4, as Harry kept checking his ticket.

"This isn't 9 3/4. Where is it?" Harry asked.

"Your so nervous Harry, calm down. It's-"

" — packed with Muggles, of course —" Diana heard a voice she recognized.

"Mrs. Weasley! George! Fred!" Diana called, seeing her friends, the twins, with their family. Mrs. Weasley turned around and smiled at Diana.

"Diana! It's so good to see you!" Mrs. Weasley said as she hugged Diana.

"You too," Diana said, as she smiled at the twins.

"Whose this?" Mrs. Weasley asked, seeing Harry who was almost hiding behind Diana's back.

"This is my cousin, Harry Potter," Diana said.

"Harry Potter?" Mrs. Weasley asked, surprised, as the family gawked at him.

"See Fred? He is my cousin!" Diana yelled.

"Ah, fine. You were right. I thought you were lying. I owe you five galleons." Fred shrugged.

"For three years," Diana mumbled under her breath. Harry turned red, as all the eyes were on him.

"I was just going to show Harry how to get on the platform," Diana explained,

"Ah! I can help, here." Mrs. Weasley said, putting a hand on Harry's shoulder, as Diana walked to the twins.

"You guys got tall," Diana said,

"I got handsome," Fred smirked. Diana rolled her eyes.

"Percy, go first." Mrs. Weasley said Percy walked to 9 3/4, and then rushed towards the divider, watching him disappear.

"Fred, you're next!"

"I'm not Fred, I'm George. Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?" Fred asked,

"I'm sorry George."

"Only joking. I am Fred!" Fred shouted as he disappeared through the divider.

"Come on, Diana," George called over his shoulder as he ran towards the wall. Once he disappeared, Diana went after him. She opened her eyes, seeing the Hogwarts express, and the twins waiting for her.

"Let's go put our stuff away," Fred said.

"I want to wait for Harry," Diana said, as a second later Harry came through the divider.

"Harry, come on, let's go find you a compartment," Diana told him. The two got on the train, grabbing their luggage. The seats in the front were all taken already. Diana found Harry in an empty compartment in the middle of the train. They entered the compartment and Diana lifted Harry's luggage over her head, trying to push it inside, but being so heavy she barely being able to push it.

"God, Harry, what did you put in here?" She huffed,

"Nothing! Wait, actually, just everything I need." Harry said.