Chapter 56

A/N- Mature themes ahead.

After their Order meeting Mrs. Weasley forced everyone to bed.

"I want you all to go straight to bed, no talking! We've got a busy day tomorrow. I expect Ginny's asleep. So, try not to wake her up." Mrs. Weasley added to Hermione and Diana. Diana and George locked eyes, knowing they were both thinking the same thing, that Diana was not going to sleep in the girl's room tonight.

"Asleep, yeah, right. If Ginny's not lying awake waiting for Hermione to tell her everything, they said downstairs, then I'm a Flobberworm." Fred muttered, as they walked upstairs. 

"So, what happened?" Ginny asked them, as Hermione and Diana walked into the room. The girls told Ginny everything that had happened in the Order meeting downstairs, as they got there pajama's out of there suitcase and changed into them. There was a knock on the door, before Diana opened the door, seeing George grinning at her.

"Ready?" He asked, she nodded, taking his wand out.

"But Mrs. Weasley will get mad if she knows your going to be in George's room." Hermione said,

"That's only if she finds out." George said, Hermione shook her head.

"Gross," Ginny said, as George grabbed Diana's arm, flicked his wand and they both apparted up to George's room.

"Fred's not here?" She asked, once they landed on George's bed. She moved to rest her back against the headboard, watching as George got off the bed, and changed into a pair of pajama trousers.

"Nope. He went to stay with Ron and Harry, only had to pay him five gallons." George chuckled rolling his eyes, making Diana laugh, as George took out his wand and put a silencing charm on the door.

"Just in case Mum walks by." George said, before he got on the bed, crawling towards Diana on the bed.

"I've missed you," he said, creasing Diana's cheek softly, before his hand went down her neck, her breasts, and over her hips. She squirmed as his fingers went under her waist band on her pajama bottoms. He grabbed her leg, and pulled her down, a gasp escaping her lips as her back hit the mattress. She opened her legs, wanting him closer. George sat up, taking his pajama shirt off, his freckled skin exposed to Diana, before he leaned down and started kissing her.

She smiled into the kissing, having missed his touch this last month. Her fingers ran through his new short hair. His lips moved to her jaw, then her neck. Diana's hand slid down from his hair, moving to his smooth back, and to his mid riff. 

"George," She groaned, 

"Yes?" He asked, against her neck, his voice sounding raspy, sending shivers down her spine. She shifted her hips, letting him know where she wanted to touch her.

"George," she said, again once he chuckled.

"Use your words darling what do you want me to do?" He asked, as his hands went under her waist band, and pulled her trousers off. George's hand rubbed Diana's inner thigh.

"Use your words, Darling." He said again.

"Do you want me to touch you, Diana?" George asked.

"Yes, Georgie, touch me." She muttered, before George started rubbing his thumb over clothed clit, in hurried circles, making Diana gasp.

His other hand ran down the length of her thigh, squeezing, before he reached her underwear, he put his finger in her waistband again before pulling her underwear down. George spread Diana's legs wider, she felt completely exposed to him, even if it was from the waist down at the moment. 

Diana groaned as she felt two fingers enter her. George leaned over Diana, he grabbed the end of her shirt, and pulled it off, as his finger kept coming in and out of Diana, his thumb still playing with her clit, as his eyes roamed over her breasts. 

 "Do you want me to fuck you, darling?" He whispered, tickling her ear, as his hand run over her nipple. 

"Yes."

"Beg me, Diana." George said, his fingers going in deeper. He was straining against his trousers so much; he needed her soon.

"Georgie." She whinnied.

"Say it, Diana or I'll make you beg," he said, his fingers stopped moving, she looked up at him, admiring his messy, hair, his parted lips, his lustful eyes as he watched her decide.

"George, m-move." She said, he shook his head. Diana found her hand moving down, seeking to relase some tension. George smirked deepened, grabbing both her hands and pinning them over her head. 

"Oh no you don't." He said, he pulled his fingers out of Diana, making her moan in disappointment before he grabbed his wand from the nightstand table, muttering a spell under his breath, placing ropes that tied her wrists together, and to the headboard.

"Now, were you going to say something, Diana?" He asked, before Diana watched as he kissed down her body, stopping to suck on her nipple, before two of George's fingers were back inside Diana, George continued lower, his tongue playing against her clit. Diana's legs were trembling, she was close, but she needed more, needed him inside her.

"George, please!" She finally cried out; she could feel George smiling against her.

"Please?" He teased,

"Fuck me." 

"Finally, women!" He shouted, before pulling down his pants, and kicking them somewhere on the ground, a proud grin plastered on his face, before finally pushing in.

"Oh Merlin," He whispered, his head thrown back for a second before his fingers dug into Diana's hip, and he started moving faster and deeper. Diana let out soft and raspy moans as he leaned down and kissed her neck and chest, leaving red love marks.

"You drive me crazy, darling." He breathed, his lips moving to Diana's. Diana tugged against the ropes. She wanted to use her hands, run her fingers through his hair, down his back, midriff, anywhere. 

"Yes! Just like that!" Diana cried, as George lifted up one of her legs, her knees bent, hitting a spot deep inside of her. George fucked her ruthlessly, the grip on her hips leaving marks. Her legs started shaking, as her walls tightening, clenching around him, she yelled out his names.

"Yes. Good girl." He said, thrusting into her harder as she finished around him. Then she watched as George tilted his head back, feeling him cum around her, she kissed his neck as he finished, his head hiding in the crook of her neck. They both laid there, catching their breaths, while he was still inside of her.

"I love you," He whispered against his neck, making her giggle.

"I love you too, George."