Chapter 15

"So Diana, what school do you go to again?" Diana's aunt, Marge, asked her. She had come to spend a few days with them, wanting to see her niece and nephew.

"I go to Ms. Bonnie All Girl's School." Diana answered over the dinner table.

"It's a special school for academically gifted students." Vernon explained, empisizing the axademically.

"I knew Diana was the smartest one of you lot, and now look at you." Aunt Marge said, Diana forced a smile.

"Thank you, Aunt Marge." She said,

"Why didn't you get Dudley to go to a gifted school? I bet my Dudley-kins can get accepted anywhere," Marge said,

"Well, I wanted him to go to my old school, keep the tradition going." He explained, as Ripper, Aunt Marge's dog started barking at Harry. Aunt's Marge's large eyes landed on Harry.  

"You mustn't blame yourself for the way the boy's turned out, Vernon. If there's something rotten on the inside, there's nothing anyone can do about it." Marge said, keeping her eyes on Harry. Marge picked up her drink, sipping on it.

"Vernon, It all comes down to blood. Badblood will out. What is it theboy's father did, Petunia?" Marge asked, Harry picked up his plate and walked to the sink.

"Nothing. That is... he didn'twork. He was -- unemployed." Petunia said, uncomfortably.

"Of course, and a drunk, I expect-" Marge said,

"That's a lie." Harry muttered, as Marge picked up her glass of wine.

"What did you say?" Marge asked, narrowing her eyes at Harry.

"My dad wasn't a drunk." Harry yelled, glaring at her from the kitchen. The glass in Marge's hand exploded, throwing shards everywhere.

"Oh my goodness, Marge!" Petunia yelled, as Marge whipped her face with a napkin. Diana stared between the shards and Harry.

"You go to bed, now!" Vernon yelled, pointing at Harry.

"Quiet, Vernon. It doesn't matterabout the father. In the end itcomes down to the mother. You seeit all the time with dogs. Ifthere's something wrong with thebitch, there'll be something wrongwith the pup..." Marge said,

"Shut up! Shut up!" Harry yelled, smacking his hands on the counter, making the plates shake. Aunt Marge smirks, she pointed her finger at Harry but before she could speak the button on her top blouse popped up. She started expanding and more buttons started flying everywhere. She expanded like a balloon.

"Marge!" Vernon shouted, as she started rising. Ripper, Aunt Marge's dog starts barking, as Vernon grabbed onto her leg.

"Don't worry! I got your leg!" Vernon shouted,

"Diana! Diana get your wand!" Her mother shouted, as they stood up from the table.

"I can't fix this! I don't know how!" Diana shouted, as they started floating outside. 

"What do they teach you at that stupid school?" Petuina shouted,

"Not how to deflate people!" Diana shouted.

"Vernon don't you dare!" Marge shouted, once she felt Vernon starting to loosen his grip. He let her go, falling on his back as they watched her fly away, screaming at the top of her lungs.

They heard a loud suitcase coming down the stairs, the three ran to Harry who had grabbed his wand, Hedwig, and a suitcase ready to leave. 

"YOU BRING HER BACK! YOU BRING HERBACK AND PUT HER RIGHT!" Vernon shouted,

"No! She deserved what she got!And you... you keep away from me." Harry said, he pointed his wand at Vernon, who looked at him nervously before smirking.

"You're not allowed to do magic outof school. They won't have younow. You've got nowhere to go." 

"Any where's better than here." Harry said, after a moment. He looked at Diana, who realized he wanted her to come with him, but she knew her parents weren't going to let her. Harry walked out, slamming the door shut behind him.

---

Two days had passed now Aunt Marge was restored to her normal self and brought back to Number 4 Pivot drive, but Diana couldn't stop thinking about Harry, and not knowing where he was. 

The phone rung as she sat on the couch, reading a muggle book alone in the living room. She stood up and grabbed the phone.

"Hello?" She said,

"HELLO? IS THIS DIANA? IT'S GEORGE!" She took the phone away from her ear, laughing.

"DIANA!"

"George, yes it's me! You don't have to yell, you can speak normally." She told him.

"Oh, well that's not fun." George said, Diana laughed, noticing how his voice had gotten a little deeper over the summer. 

"I haven't heard from you all summer, how have you been?" Diana asked,

"Yeah, I'm sorry. We won some money and used it to go to Egypt, so I didn't have any muggle phones, and Errol can't travel to far, he's old." George said,

"Egypt! Wow that sounds so fun!" Diana said,

"Yeah it has been! We went to visit my brother! What have you been doing?" George asked,

"Oh my god, the wiredest thing happened. Harry blew up my aunt-" George started laughing.

"What?"

"My aunt flew away, like a balloon! She's okay now, but Harry's run away, and I don't know where he is, I'm so worried about him, George. I don't know where he is." 

"Don't worry, he's staying in Digoan Alley, in the leaky caldron." 

"How do you know?" She asked,

"Because the ministry told my dad, were going to go see him in a couple days." George said,

"Can you come?"

"No, I can't. My parents won't let me out because of Sirius Black." Diana said, 

"Damn. It's okay, September first is a couple days away."

"I just want school to start, I've missed you." Diana could not see George's big grin, and his face reddening. Diana looked at the phone blushing, before quickly saying.

"And Fred, and Lee, and Mads of course."

"Of course," George said,

"Georgie who are you talking to?" She heard Fred say,

"It's Diana!" 

"Oh! Let me say hi!" Fred grabbed the phone from George.

"HI DIANA-"

"You know you don't have to yell in it, I mean." George smirked knowingly.

"Oh! Hi Diana!" He said,

"Hi Fred! I was just telling George how I missed you guys!"

"Aw, Diana, you're basically confessing your love for me." Fred said, George glared at him, not amused. 

"George is jealous of us already." Diana started laughing as she heard her mother come down the stairs.

"I've got to go guys; my mother is coming; I'll see you guys in a couple days." Diana said, 

"Okay, I miss you already!" Fred said, George smacked him over the head.

"Bye, guys." Diana laughed; they muttered goodbye before she hung up the phone. 

"Who were you talking too?" Her mother asked, as she entered the living room.

"It was a telemarketer." Diana lied sitting back down on the couch and picking up her book, signaling the end of her conversation.