Chapter 38

Diana woke up that next morning, and before she even knew it, she started giggling putting a hand on her lips again. 

"Diana wake up, you're going to be late to breakfast." She heard Angelina say,

Angelina

Diana thought, how was she supposed to tell Angelina who was the nicest girl, that she was now dating her crush. Diana pushed open the curtains, seeing the three other girls had already changed into there uniforms. 

Angelina and Alicia walked down to the common room, Diana walked into the bathroom, and once she walked out, Madlyn jumped off of her bed.

"So!" Madlyn shouted, making Diana jump.

"What?"

"Oh, my merlin! WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU AND GEORGE!" Diana blushed, before shrugging. Diana explained everything to Mads, as she changed and got ready for her breakfast.

"And then we said, I love you and we're going to start dating." Dina said, as she finished changing, and fixed her curls, with a quick hair curling spell. 

"Oh, my goodness, that's so cute, Diana!" Madlyn gushed.

"Thanks." Diana blushed, the two girls finished there talk and went downstairs to the common room. The only ones there at the moment were, George, Fred, and Lee. George who was laughing at something Lee had said, smiled brighter when Diana walked in. He stood up as they reached them, and kissed Diana on the cheek, muttering a good morning to her. Fred and Lee gaped at them.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!"

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME!" 

"AFTER ALL THESE YEARS!"

"Guys, it happened less than 12 hours ago." George said,

"That's why you guys were acting so weird yesterday!" Fred gasped,

"Now, we can at least stop hearing about Diana every five minutes." Lee said, George scoffed.

"I think were running late to breakfast guys." George said, as Diana and Madlyn giggled.They walked out the common room, and down to the great hall. They sat down at the Gryffindor table, before Diana noticed Angelina watching them closely.

"Hi, George." Angelina said,

"Oh, hi." George said, as he put some strawberries on Diana's plate. She loved strawberries.

"Did you have a nice summer?" She asked, as she eyed the muffin.

"Oh, the best one I've ever had." George grinned, looking at Diana, who found her food very interesting.

"That's nice." Angelina said, before turning and whispering something to Alicia. Professor McGonagall came walking around, handing the fifth years there new schedules and looking at there OWL results.

"I was disappointed with your owl grades you two." She told Fred and George, after clearing Lee, Diana, and Madlyn.

"You see ma'am we're not interested in OWL results or classes." Professor McGonagall shook her head at them. She discussed the schedule with them which took a little longer than the others, before walking away.

---

"So, you all got an O in potion." Snape said, as he walked into the class, Diana sat next to the twins. Snape walked in glancing around the class, there were four Gryffindor's, three Ravenclaw's, two Hufflepuff's, and about five Slytherins.

"Are they letting anyone in my class now?" Snape asked, looking at the twins.

"No, only the pretty students, to cancel out your looks professor." Fred said, the other students gasped, some trying to fight down there laughter.

"Let's see 30 points from Gryffindor." Fred shrugged, as Snape scowled looking back at the three potions he had prepared for class.

"Now, I'm going to pass around three potions, every table's going to try and recreate these potions." He said, he flicked his wand, and the three potions were poured into four veils, and then flew towards the tables. 

As the Gryffindor's potion flew towards them, it had a very strong smell of vinilla, gun powder, and fireworks. 

"You may begin." Snape said.

"Well, it's pink." Fred said,'

"Wow, what a great observation." Diana said, as George lifted the potion up, he shut his eyes inhaling the smell of strawberries, quidditch supplies, and rose perfume, after that he could smell the burrow, and the toffee they had created over the summer.

"It's Amorentia." George said, setting it down.

"How do you know?" Fred asked,

"Because its pink, and it smells like what you love." Fred picked it up, inhaling it before nodding.

"Alright, let's get started." 

"Hey, this would be a great addition to the shop." Fred said,

"I was thinking the same thing." George said. 

---

A/N- Mature themes ahead.

Diana felt a hand grab her as she walked to her history class and was pulled into a broom closet.

"What the he-"

"It's just George," George laughed, Diana smacked him on the arm, lightly.

"You scared me!"

"I'm sorry." He chuckled,

"It's okay," She laughed, dropping her book bag on the floor.

"Now, I'm going to be late to class-" George kissed her, letting her know it was time to shut up. Diana wrapped her arms around George head, their mouths moved against each others with haste and ferocity.

Diana used one hand to tug on his hair, as he grabbed her by the hips, pressing their bodies together, before his hand travlled up and he cupped her breast, Diana groaned, as he rubbed his finger over her clothed nipple, and kissed down her neck. She ran her nails up and down George's back, sending tingles down his spine. 

"Di," George muttered against her flushed body, he had waited, and dreamed so long for these moments. 

"So long, waited so long." He muttered, as Diana's eyes fluttered close. George would have sex right here if he could, but he didn't want their first time to be in a random broom closet. 

Diana grabbed the edge of George shirt, and pulled it out of his pants, and slid her hands up to his midriff, that had teased her for so, so long. She could hear George start breathing heavily, as her hand was so close to where he actually wanted it to be. 

His hands ran down from her back, and grabbed at her bottom through the skirt.

"Wait, I'm so late for class, I need to go." Diana muttered, reluctantly. She really didn't want to leave, not when she was having so much fun now.

"Ugh," George groaned, his forehead, hitting the wall behind her.

"I know," she said, as he kissed her once more. 

"I guess we did get a little carried away." George said, not even remembering when he unbuckled Diana's shirt, or how Diana had gotten his shirt untucked from his pants.

"I know. We can finish this later though." She said, after she rearranged her clothes, and picked up her bag. She kissed George on the cheek, before opening the door, and poking her head out making sure the coast was clear before rushing out.