Chapter 57

A/N- mature themes ahead

Diana had woken up early that next morning to avoid Mrs. Weasley catching her in Fred's room. It felt like she had only closed her eyes for five seconds before hearing Ginny yelling at them all to wake up.

"Mum says get up. She said breakfasts in the kitchen, and then we need to help in the drawing room. There's loads of Doxys, more then she thought." Diana nodded, yawning as she sat up. She changed into some fresh clothes, and freshened up before walking down to breakfast, where Hermione, Ginny, Fred and George were.

"Good morning," she told the group, as she sat down next to George. 

"Good morning, Diana. You better eat up so you can help us clean today. This place is filthy. I don't know what that house elf has been doing." Mrs. Weasley muttered under her breath, as she put some eggs and sausages on Diana's plate.

"It's not his fault." Hermione scowled but was ignored. Diana felt exhausted, she rested her head on George's shoulder, as she continued her breakfast. George smiled at her, putting a large warm hand on her thigh, and rubbing it affectionately. 

After having breakfast everyone went upstairs to help Mrs. Weasley with the Docxycide, Ron and Harry joining them a little while later, they sprayed the Docxycide spending most of their morning on getting rid of them.

Mrs. Weasley walked downstairs wanting to get some sandwiches for the group before they heard her shouting at Mundungus, while Harry walked off with Sirius. George laid down on the couch, resting his head on the arm.

"I'm so sleepy." He said, as he extended his hand out to Diana.

"Come sleep with me." He said, she laughed grabbing his hand. The couch was small, so when he pulled her onto the couch, she laid on top of him. She rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, there legs tangled together. George wrapped his arms around her, one hand on his waist, and the other on her back. 

"Ah, look at the two love birds." Fred said,

"Shut up, Fred." Diana whispered, her eyes growing heavy. Soon they were both drifting off to sleep, lightly snoring. 

"Here, I've brought the sandwiches." Mrs. Weasley said, walking in and setting the plate down on the table. She looked over at George and Diana, her mouth twitching into a small smile.

"Well, eat your sandwiches and we'll start cleaning." She said, flicking her wand and a blanket was draped over the couple.

"Mum, aren't you going to wake them up?" Ginny asked,

"No let them rest. We'll finish the cleaning." Mrs. Weasley shrugged,

"That's not fair!" Ron shouted,

"Shush or you'll wake them up, just let them rest. They both look exhausted." She said, 

"Remind me to get a girlfriend so I can skip out on my chores." Fred said, picking up a ham sandwich.

---

"Hm, what time is it?" Diana asked, as she lifted her head up from George's chest. She looked around seeing that the room was empty, and it looked like they had slept for hours.

"It's 6 pm, we've been asleep since this morning." George said, Diana gasped, sitting up and straddling George in the process, he looked up at her smirking.

"We've been asleep since this morning. Your mum didn't wake us up?" She said, as he put her hands on his waist.

"Apparently not." 

"Oh, I feel so bad, she wanted us to help clean, not sleep." Diana said,

"Who cares. It's already too late to go and ask to help. Let's just stay up here." George said, he sat up with Diana still on his lap. They were eye level now, and George didn't mind, even though he did love their height difference.

"We should offer help at least." She said starting to get off, but George wrapped his arm around her waist, not wanting her to get off just yet.

"Everyone thinks were asleep, lets use this moment wisely." He said, Diana could tell with the evil glint in his eyes, what he was up too.  His lips brushed hers, knowing she couldn't resist when we did that, as his hands slid under her shirt, his thumbs rubbing circles on her hips. Diana leaned into the kiss her hand going into George's hair, the other going around his neck. Diana giggled as he moved his lips down from her mouth to her neck. His hand traveling up and down her back under her shirt, a shiver went down her spine.

Diana noticed George's brown eyes were darker then every, as he pulled Diana's shirt off, his eyes roamed over her, his fingertips burned her skin everywhere he touched. Diana lifted his shirt revealing his toned, well-defined, muscular body thanks to years of quidditch practice, came into view as she threw his shirt on the ground. 

She took advantage of the position she was in, and slowly started rubbing herself against his growing erection, George closed his eyes, his head leaning back, panting. Diana took off her bra, her soft fingertips roamed across his body, while his hands went to her breast. She kissed down his jaw, and his neck. George moaned; Diana felt it against her lips making her giggling. 

Diana moved her hands to George's now short ginger hair, still moving her hips against his. George squeezed Diana's exposed skin, trying to catch his breath.

Both of them were so...busy they didn't hear someone stomping up the stairs and pushing open the door.

"Hey, love birds, wake-AH!" Fred shouted, making them pull apart, George grabbed the blanket covering Diana's exposed back to Fred, she scooted closer to George, hiding her face in his neck, who covered his eyes like a little boy.

"Fred! What are you doing here?"

"Um...I'm temporarily living here?"

"Get out!" George shouted,

"Mum says to wake up for dinner." He said, walking backwards out of the room, he bumped into the other door, muttering an 'ow,' under his breath before moving to the left, and slamming the door behind him.

"I knew someone was going to walk in." Diana muttered sitting up.

"Stupid Fred," George muttered under his breath, making Diana chuckle.

"Well, let's just be thankful it wasn't your mum or dad." She said, getting off of George's lap, and grabbing her bra, much to George's disappointment. 

They both stood up pulling their shirts on before walking downstairs to the rest of the family, and order members.

"There you two are. Are you two alright? You slept for hours." Mrs. Weasley said,

"Yeah, sorry Mum. We didn't mean to sleep for so long, we were just so comfortable." George shrugged as they sat down.

"Yeah Mum, they were as exhausted as bunnies." Fred said, Mrs. Weasley looked at him confused, as George smacked him over the head.