Chapter 43

"Harry?" Diana said, as she pushed open the tent flap. She saw Krum, Fleur, Cedric, and Harry waiting for the judges to arrive. She spotted him sitting in the corner, she saw him tapping his foot nervously.

"Harry?" She said, again, he looked up, not managing a smile.

"Hey," he said. Diana knew Harry for too long, recognizing his nervousness.

"How are you feeling? You all, right?" She asked, sitting down next to him.

"I'm okay," he said.

"Don't worry, I'm sure whatever the task is you'll be fine. Your smart."

"Diana, it's dragons." Harry whispered under his breath.

"What?" She said, confused.

"It's dragons. I have to face a dragon." Diana's mouth fell open in shock.

"But-but-your only 14!" She said, Harry noticed that Diana was starting to become more nervous than he was.

"It's okay-"

"No, you don't even know a lot of spells!" Diana shouted, causing Krum and Fleur to look over at her.

"Diana, it's alright."

"It's not!" She shouted, 

"I should have told you earlier. You wouldn't be as nervous." Harry said, as the other champions looked over at her.

"Don't worry, I've got a plan. Just go and sit down, possibly next to George, so he can help you calm down." He said, leading Diana out the tent.

"You've got a plan?"

"Don't worry, you'll see everything will be okay." Harry said, Diana nodded, but she still felt very nervous.

She walked back to the stands, where Madlyn and Lee were sitting waiting for the task to start.

---

After Cedric, Fleur, and Krum had all successfully gotten their eggs, Harry was left. George watched as Diana pulled on the edge of her fingertips.

"Diana, don't worry, I'm sure that Harry will be fine." George said,

"Yeah, it's not like he's going to burn alive." Fred said, 

"Fred!" George shouted, as he looked at Diana's horrified face.

"And here comes Harry Potter, our fourth and youngest champion!" Ludo Bagman said, as Harry walked out, Diana squeezed George's arm, as the crowd started cheering, and more like booing. Harry raised his wand, saying something no one could hear, and waited. 

"Good merlin! Is that a firebolt flying towards Potter? Yes, it is! Do you see that everyone? Great Scott, he can fly! Are you seeing this Mr. Krum?" Lugo Bagman asked, as they watched Harry soar in a circle around the dragon, who watched Harry, it's eyes following Harry.

Harry plummeted just as the dragon opened its mouth, and the fire just missing him, but its tail flew right near him, ripping Harry's robes in the process. Diana screamed, her nails digging into George's arm.

"Oh god," Diana groaned, as the dragon opened its mouth and shot fire at Harry once again, and then the dragon extended its large black wings, and flew up. Diana gasped, hiding her face in George's chest, as he put a protective arm around Diana. He watched as Harry dived towards the egg and grabbed it before the dragon had noticed.

"Look at that! Will you look at that! Our youngestchampion is quickest to get his egg! Well, this is going to shorten the odds-on Mr.Potter!" Bagman yelled, but Diana still had not budge from George's chest. 

"Diana, Diana it's okay! He's got the egg!" George shouted; Diana looked up at him.

"What?"

"He's got the egg!" George shouted again, she turned around seeing that Harry had the egg in his hands and was standing in front of Professor McGonagall and Moody.

"He's got the egg?" She said,

"Yes!"

"Oh my god!" She shouted, throwing her arms around George, squeezing him tight, that made his heart start beating faster, even if she was his girlfriend.

"He got it! He got it!" She said, 

"I have to go see if he's okay!" Diana said, before letting George go, and watching as she ran down the stands, a smirk plastered on his face.

Diana forced her way inside the medic tend, seeing Madam Pomfrey healing Harry's shoulder.

"Oh my god, are you alright? I was so scared!" Diana shouted, throwing her arms around Harry. 

"Ms. Dursley! He's injured!" Madam Pomfrey shouted, as Harry hissed under his breath.

"I'm just glad you're alive." Diana said,

"Me too, I practiced the spell like a hundred times, but it never felt right." Harry said.

"You did wonderful! Better than everyone else." Cedric cleared his throat in the corner uncomfortable.

"Sorry, Cedric."

"No, it's okay, he's your family." Cedric laughed.

"Ms. Dursley you have to go; I need to heal Mr. Potter."

"Okay, okay." Diana said, before waving Harry goodbye and walking out of the tent.