Chapter 29

Diana watched the owl as it flew closer, and closer to her window. Her OWL results were in there, her heart was about to explode in her chest. Even if it felt like the owl was taking a long time, the owl was already pecking at her window. She opened the window with shaking hands, the owl climbed in, sitting on her nightstand. It stuck its leg that had the parchment out. Diana untied it and thanked the owl. She took a deep breath before opening the letter.

Ordinary Wizarding Level Results-

Diana Dursley has achieved-

Astronomy- A

Care of Magical creatures- E

Charms- O

Defense against the dark arts- E

Divination-P

Herbology-E

History of Magic- A

Potions- O

Transfiguration- E

She read and re-read the note a million times until she heard someone knock on the door, and Harry walked in.

"Did you get your results?" He asked, she squealed showing him her parchment.

"Oh my gosh, Diana. These are amazing!" Harry said, Diana threw her arms around him, squeezing him so tight, and squealing.

"I know! I know! I'm so happy!" She said, finally this was her first step in moving out.

"Do you think I could show Mum and Dad?" Diana asked, as Harry handed her the parchment back.

"I really don't think they'd care." Harry answered truthfully, he didn't want to hurt Diana, but he knew that was true, Diana's smile faltered, before shaking her head.

"Okay, you're right. Let's just go down to breakfast." Diana said, before shutting her window as the OWL flew away, and put her parchment in the envelope and on her desk. They walked downstairs, seeing the three other Dursley's sitting at breakfast. The whole family had gotten started on a horrible diet for Dudley that Diana's mother thought the whole family should partake in. 

Dudley who was still the size of a large baby whale, was not getting affected by this diet, as much as Harry and Diana, they had lost so much weight that they couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts and eat real food.

"When is that family coming to take you?" Mr. Dursley asked, as Diana looked at her sad plate of breakfast, she really did hate egg white.

"By five." Harry answered, even though he had told Vernon the day before. As Mrs. Dursley passed everyone a grapefruit, Harry's being smaller than the rest. 

"Can Diana come-"

"No." Her father said flatly to Harry, who had tried to beg them for the last two days.

"But Sirius Black-"

"She is my daughter, you're lucky enough she gets to go to that school, were not letting her go to activities that are not normal." Diana shook her head.

"It's okay Harry." She said, Harry frowned but nodded. Dudley had stolen Diana and Harry's grapefruits, and now she was stuck eating egg whites. 

---

Five o'clock came and went, as they sat in the living room waiting for the Weasley's to arrive. Vernon opened the front door, looked up and down the street before shouting.

"They're late!" He yelled,

"I know. Maybe - er - the traffic's bad, or something." Harry answered, as Diana went upstairs around half past 5, thinking that she'll hear the doorbell ring and she'll come down and say hello.