Chapter 35

The next week, Mr. Weasley and Percy were barley home, since the Ministry was so busy after the chaos at the quidditch world cup. They sat in the living room waiting for Mr. Weasley to get home, Diana was letting Ginny braid her hair, which Diana didn't think she was doing a very good job of.

"What are you two up to?" Mrs. Weasley asked the twins, so sat on the ground away from the others, scribbling on some parchment.

"Homework." Fred answered, not taking his eyes off the paper.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're still on holiday," Mrs. Weasley said,

"Yeah, we've left it a bit late," said George.

"You're not by any chance writing out a new order form, are you? You wouldn't be thinking of restarting Weasleys' WizardWheezes, by any chance?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Now, Mum," said Fred, looking up at her, with a disappointed look on his face. 

"If theHogwarts Express crashed tomorrow, and George and I died, how would you feelto know that the last thing we ever heard from you was an unfounded accusation?" Everyone laughed, including Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh, your father's coming!" Mrs. Weasley said, looking at the clock. The clock moved from 'work,' to 'traveling' to 'home.' And he started calling for Mrs. Weasley a second later.

"Coming, Arthur!" She shouted, a few moments later, Mr. Weasley came in with a tray of warm dinner.

---

"Have you girl's packed everything?" Mrs. Weasley asked, poking her head in the room.

"Yes, we've just finished checking Mum." Ginny told her.

"Diana, Hermione, your lists said you two needed a pair of dress robes, but I didn't know your sizes so you're going to have to get some from Hogsmeade." Mrs. Weasley said,

"We're going to need dress robes?" Diana asked surprised, Mrs. Weasley nodded. 

"Yeah, it was on the list." Mrs. Weasley repeated.

"Mum, do I get dress robes?" Ginny asked, Mrs. Weasley shook her head.

"No, it wasn't on your list, dear." Ginny pouted, shaking her head.

"No fair."

"Alright, get to bed everyone." Mrs. Weasley said, before walking out of the room. 

"What do you think you'll need them for?" Ginny asked, the two girls shrugged.

"Not sure, we've never needed them before."

"And I've never heard any upperclassmen mentioning them before." Diana said, as they crawled into bed. 

"Interesting." Ginny said, before she shut the light.

---

Diana could never sleep before going to Hogwarts, see was always to excited. Her stomach growled loudly; she didn't eat much during dinner. 

She signed, standing up, she knew her stomach was not going to stop growing until she went downstairs to eat something. Diana got out of bed, carefully tiptoeing around Hermione's bed. 

Diana opened the door, and walked downstairs, the stairs creaking under every step she took. She walked to the kitchen, looking for an apple or a banana or something easy to eat.

She opened the fridge seeing a plate of grapes. She grabbed it, shutting the door, before sitting down at the dinner table, and eating some grapes as she picked up the newspaper that was left of the table.

After ten minutes, Diana stood up, and went to the cabinet looking for a cup. She opened the pantry grabbing a cup, before turning around, she had not heard someone coming down the stairs. She jumped when she realized George was now standing in the kitchen looking very amused.

"God!" She shouted, almost dropping her cup. George chuckled, as he crossed his arms, and leaned against the door.

"I was um hungry." She said, noticing George was shirtless, with only a pair of pajama pants on.

"What are you doing?" Diana asked,

"I was thirsty." He shrugged, he looked at Diana, as she stared at the cup in her hands. 

"Well, are you going to get some water?" He asked, as he started walking closer to Diana, she still stood behind the pantry they kept the glasses in.

"Yeah, yeah, I will." Diana said, she moved to the side once she noticed him walking closer, wanting a cup. She turned to the fridge and opened the door, taking out a pitcher of water. She poured some in her cup before handing it to George. 

He poured some water in the cup he had taken out before putting it on the counter. He looked at Diana, the moonlight was shining against the side of her face, her eyes were shinning, as she put the cup down. She looked up at him, her face was a little flushed. Diana noticed his hooded eyes, parted lips, and heavy breathing. She looked back down at her feet, messing with her oversized shirt, she stole from Dudley to sleep in, it covered the shorts she had underneath. 

"Fuck it," George groaned, he had wanted this girl for six years now, he couldn't wait any longer, Diana looked at him confused before he grabbed her arms and slammed her lips against hers. She froze surprised, before melting into his arms. His hand moved from her arms to her waist, as their tongues pressed against each other's.

But then Diana felt him pull away, he turned away from her his breath ragged. She grabbed onto the counter, looking at him surprised. 

"George?" She whispered, 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I didn't ask you, fuck." He muttered, Diana shook her head, but he still had his back to her. Diana walked up to him, grabbing him by the arm and turning him around. George looked angry with himself.

"George," she said again,

"What?" He said, before she grabbed his face and kissed him. He groaned, as he grabbed her hips, and pulled her body against his. Diana's hand moved down, landing on his midriff that she could never take her eyes off before. His hand moved, finally wanting to explore Diana.

"Fuck," he said against her lips, before they heard another creaking noise from upstairs. They pulled apart, both of their lips being wet and puffy, their breathing ragged. They still held onto to each other before blushing.

"We better get to bed before anyone catches us." Diana whispered; George nodded.

"You go upstairs first." George said,

"Goodnight George," Diana said, as they let each other go.

"Goodnight, D." He whispered, before watching her walk out of the kitchen.