Chapter 28

The high that winning the quidditch cup had brought a high for Diana, that ended a couple days later. OWLS were now about a week away. Even Fred and George had decided to follow her into the library and study.

"Good luck, Diana!" Harry shouted, as she stood up with the rest of the fifth and seven years. She thanked him before going towards the rest of the group.

"Don't worry, your going to do great." George told her, as he saw her pulling at her finger tips, a nervous habit she had.

"I hope, I'm sure you'll do great too." Diana said, George shrugged. They waited in the entrance hall until 9:30, before going back inside the Great Hall. Instead of four large tables with desks made for one, facing the staff table, where Professor McGonagall sat.

"You may begin." She said, before turning the large hour glass, Diana flipped her paper over, and read the first question. a) Give the incantation and b) describe the wand movement required to make objects fly.

Easy enough

She thought before starting to scribble away.

---

"That was-"

"Was horrible," Lee yelled, putting his head down on the table during lunch.

"I never want to experience that again." Madlyn said,

"Even though we'll be doing this again for the next two weeks." Fred said.

"I don't know how I did," Diana muttered, pulling on her finger tips again. She swore she forgot what the spell for the cheering charm was, but she couldn't change it now. Then two hours later, they had to go take their practical exams for Charms. 

Diana was first given a rat and asked to change his black fur to green, she had almost casted the, avis charm, that launch's birds from your wand. Then she had succesfully casted the levitating charm, before being excused to dinner. 

---

That was how their life had been like for two weeks, eating breakfast, taking the exam, taking the practiacls, and then having dinner before studying for their next exam. Finally their owl exams were finished and they could enjoy a nice summer day before leaving for home.

"I don't want to go home." Diana told George as them and their friends walked through the grounds.

"Why?"

"I hate staying home, my parents still haven't accepted the fact that I am a witch." Diana explained,

"Come stay with us." George offered, Diana shook her head.

"I can't, Dad will blow a fuse." 

"We're going to the world cup, you have to come with us."

"Fred, Lee I swear if you throw that mud ball at me, I'll murder you!" Madlyn shouted, Diana looked over at them, seeing Lee chasing Mads, as she screamed, with a big mud ball in his hand. Fred was on the side, making another one and joining in on the fight.

"I don't think my parents will let me." Diana answered, as she stared at George getting distracted.

"Your hair is getting quiet long." She said, touching a strand.

"You think I should cut it?" He asked, she shook his head.

"No, I like it, long." Diana said, as she let go on George's hair.

"But, really you can't make it?"

"I can't image a way they'll let me." Diana said, as Madlyn walked back looking pleased with three wands in her hands. 

"Where are the boys?" Diana asked her,

"Dead." Madlyn said, 

"What?" George laughed, 

"I'm just joking, there tied up against two trees." Madlyn answered, before causally putting three wands in her pocket.

"I'm quiet thirsty, I'll see you guys inside the great hall." She said, before running back to the castle.

"HELP!" She heard the boys shouting.

"Anyway," George said, thinking he could get the boys later.

"I'll figure out a way to get you to spend the summer with me-with us I mean. Don't worry." George said, Diana smiled at him.

"Thank you, George." George nodded before hearing the boys start shouting.

"We really do have to get them." Diana signed. They walked inside the forest, seeing Fred and Lee tied to two seperate trees, with dirt on the top of their heads.

"You took your sweet as time." Fred commented,

"George you think we should leave them here for the rest of the night?" Diana asked,

"What a marvelous idea, Di." He said, Diana grabbed his arm, and they both turned around, starting to walk to the caslte.

"Wait! Wait!" Lee shouted,

"Ignore him! He's stupid!" They walked back, and started untying them, before heading back to the caslte for their final dinner before leaving tommrow.

---

"Come on Harry," Diana shouted as she spotted her dad waiting for them after saying goodbye to her friends, and crossing platform 9 3/4 with Harry.

"Sorry, sorry." Harry said, pushing his trolley next to Diana's. They walked up to Diana's father, who did not look pleased to be at King's crossing. 

"Hi Dad," Diana said,

"Hello, Diana." He said, before looking at the envolpe in Harry's hand.

"What's that? If it's another form for me to sign, you've got another —" 

"It's not. It's a letter from my godfather." Harry said, cheerfully.

"Godfather? You haven't got a Godfather!" Mr. Dursley shouted; Harry shook his head.

"Yes, I have. He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though... keep up with my news... check if I'm happy..." Diana's mouth fell open, at Harry knowing she was going to be asking him a million questions later. She looked at her father's horrified face.

"It can't be!" He shouted, causing several people to look over at them.

"Dad let's talk about this at home." Diana muttered; her father nodded before walking to his car.