Chapter 72

A/N- Mature themes ahead, sexual content. 

"Finally, I've been dreaming about finally sharing an apartment together." George said, as he walked into the room, a towel wrapped around his waist. Diana had changed into a matching red pajama set, and sat under the covers reading the book, "Beloved."

"Dreaming?" Diana chuckled,

"Yes, about all the sex we could have had." George teased as he put on a pair of trousers.

"Of course you have," Diana said, as she shut the book and put it on the nightstand. Diana looked up from her book, Diana could tell George's eyes were filled with lust as he got onto the bed and crawling towards her. He tugged the blanket off of Diana, grabbed her leg, and pulled her under him. She gasped, as he kissed down her neck. His hair was still wet, falling over his eyes.

"Wait George-" Diana whispered,

"What?" 

"Silencing spell," She laughed, George grabbed his wand and muttered a silencing spell. George looked at Diana, his eyes were filled with lust that made Diana's stomach flutter. He kissed Diana with more urgency, his hand on her thighs parting her legs, and bringing her closer.

Before Diana could say another word, George had taken off Diana's pajama top, and bra throwing them on the floor to find later. She pulled down her pajama bottoms, and panties.

"You're so fucking beautiful," George whispered, his eyes roaming Diana's body. George leaned down his mouth on Diana's neck, his hand messaging her breast. Diana closed her eyes, biting her lip as George started moving lower. He kissed her shoulders, her breasts, stomach.

"George," Madeline muttered, but George smirked instead of going for Diana's clit, he grabbed Diana's thighs, and put her legs over her shoulder. He kissed the sides of Diana's thighs, leaving a few hickeys on Diana's thighs. 

"Georgie, come on," Diana groaned, George laughed against Diana's thigh.

"I've missed you, Diana." He whispered, before he licked a long and slow pass from Diana's entrance to her clit. Diana started squirming underneath George, moaning the second his tongue on her. George laughed again, before starting to suck and slowly lick Diana. It sent chills down her spine. Her hands going to his wet hair, pushing him closer to herself.

George's large hands grabbed Diana's hips holding her down, as he continued licking Diana's pussy. It felt like George moved over every inch of Diana's sensitive core. Then George sunk his tongue in Diana's entrance. Diana felt the knot growing in her stomach, she closed her eyes, and just as George slid two fingers into her, curling his fingers up and Diana came.

"Good girl, come for me." He whispered, as Diana clutched on the bed sheets. George pushed his hair out of his eyes, taking a deep breath, as he stared at Diana's flushed face. Once Diana finished George sat up, sliding his finger back into her, his thumb rubbing circles on Diana's clit.  Diana's hand went to George's crotch palming him through his pajama bottoms.

"Take off your pants George. I want to reward you." She whispered, George's eyes widen, pulling down his pajama bottoms down with his boxers. 

"You don't have too Diana, I'm not goanna last long. I don't need you to-"

"I want too. Why do you not want me too?" She asked, looking up at George through her lashes. 

"Fuck yes I do." He whispered, he got off the bed, standing at the edge, Diana moved sitting in front of him. She grabbed his dick and stroked him slowly. Diana licked over the tip and up his shaft slowly. George tilted his head back; a raspy moan escaped his lips. 

"Diana I can't last long-"

"I don't care, I want you to cum in my mouth." Diana whispered, she smirked before kissing George's hip, then she took George's dick in her mouth, she stroked the parts she couldn't reach. She moved her head up and down slowly at first but gradually became faster, making sure her tongue was pleasuring him.

She glanced up at George, making eye contact as she pleasured him, she winked at him. George put a hand behind her head, his fingers getting caught in her curly hair. Diana's hand went to George's hip, she licked George's dick again, before sucking George again.

"You don't understand how much I needed this." George whispered; his breath started trembling. There eyes met again, Diana ran her tongue from the base to the tip. That was all it took for George, his head tilted back, his eyes closed, and he came in Diana's mouth.

Diana swallowed his cum, as George panted his chest rising. Diana ran the back of her hand over her mouth. George stared at Diana before one hand was around Diana's neck, and the other was in her hair, he pulled her up to her feet, kissing her on the lips, biting her bottom lip.

"I want to fuck you," He whispered in her ear, she nodded. He pushed Diana back on the bed, she fell with a gasp, before George grabbed Diana's foot and pulled her to the edge of the bed, her feet on either side of the bed touching the ground. He grabbed Diana's thighs, lifting them up, she hooked her legs around his back, as George entered Diana with one hard thrust.

"Oh my God," Diana shouted, as she felt him stretch and fill her. She grabbed George's arm wanting him closer. George grabbed Diana's hands with one hand and lifted them over Diana's head. Their hips crashed together, he thrusted harder, his other hand grabbing one of Diana's breasts, his thumb creasing Diana's nipple.

"You're driving me crazy-fuck!" George groaned, his hand and squeezing Diana's wrist together, but she didn't care. There were goosebumps covering Diana's skin. 

"Georgie," Diana whimpered, 

"You love it when I fuck you?" He asked, Diana could only nod. The feeling of his tip hitting Diana's weakest spot and driving Diana insane. George had craved Diana's touch for months now. The last time they had sex was during Hogwarts, and that felt like forever ago. Now they were living together, they were both going to enjoy sex as much as they could. Diana's wetness was growing, and she clenched around George.

George was starting to thrust even harder; they were both so close. Diana felt like she was almost in pain from all the pleasure she was receiving but she didn't care, she was enjoying every second of it. George's thrusts were getting sloppier and harder, and they were both about to cum.

"George!" She shouted, as she came, thrusting up, shutting her eyes, her back curving into the mattress. George groaned Diana's name, as he came inside Diana, he let her hands go and fell on top of Diana. Their chests both heaving.

"That was bloody good."