Chapter 55

"Stop doing that!" Hermione yelled, as Diana's feet touched the ground, after being throwing in every direction.

"Next time tell me!" She shouted, 

"Sorry, darling." George said, she rolled her eyes sitting on the bed, as George and Fred turned to Harry.

"Hello, Harry. We thought we heard your dulcet tones." George said.

"You don't want to bottle up your anger like that, Harry, let it all out. There might be a couple of fifty miles away who didn't hear you." Fred beamed.

"You two passed your Apparation tests, then?" Harry asked, clearly annoyed.

"With distinction." Fred answered, holding up a flesh-colored string. 

"It would have taken you about thirty seconds to walk down the stairs." Ron said,

"Time is Galleons, little brother. Anyway, Harry you're interfering with reception Extendable ears. We're trying to hear what's going on downstairs." Fred said,

"You want to be careful. If Mum sees one of them again..." Ron warned,

"It's worth the risk, that's a major meeting they're having." Fred said, as George sat down next to Diana on the bed and threw an arm around her.

"I have missed you; you know?" He said, still thinking about how annoyed she seemed at the letters.

"I know, Harry and I were just getting a little cooped up, and with your letters being so short, it didn't help all the stress at home." She said, putting her head on his shoulder.

For a couple of minutes, the Weasleys and Hermione filled in Harry and Diana on what they had missed the last couple weeks. Then they decided to go and try to listen to the order meeting, but they couldn't hear anything and soon the meeting was over, George grabbed Diana as they apparted away, back into his bedroom.

"That was a close call, Mum almost saw us again." He said, as Fred sat down on the bed.

"I can't wait to pass my test. Mum wouldn't let me go over the summer." Diana signed,

"Ah, so young." George said, patting her on the head.

"I'm going to smack you." 

"You can kiss me instead." George winked; she shook her head chuckling.

"I think dinner's ready so let's head downstairs." Fred said, as he fought back a yawn. Fred took out his wand and disappeared. 

"Can I?" George said, as he took out his wand.

"Alright," She shrugged, George grabbed her by the waist and flicked his wand, both being pushed and pulled in every direction, before landing in the kitchen.

"There you three are, now you can help with dinner." Mrs. Weasley said, as Diana greeted Sirius and Mr. Weasley. Diana went to get the cutlery with Ginny and Tonks as the boys went to go get the soups and butterbeer.

"Fred-George-NO, JUST CARRY THEM!" Mrs. Weasley shouted, Diana turned around confused, as Harry, Sirius, and Mundungus dived away from the table, as the cauldron filled with soup, and cups of butterbeer flew to the table. The knives landed right side up on the table, the butterbeer poured over the table, the cauldron leaving a big black mark on the table.

"FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! THERE WAS NO NEED - I'VE HADENOUGH OF THIS - JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAGIC NOW, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WHIP YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERY TINY LITTLE THING!" Mrs. Weasley shouted,

"We were just trying to save a bit of time!" Fred said, as he wrenched the bread knife out of the table.

"Sorry, Sirius, mate-didn't mean to-" But Sirius shrugged it off laughing.

"Boys, your mother's right, you're supposed to show a sense of responsibility now you've come of age-"

"None of your brothers caused this sort of trouble! Bill didn't feel the need to Apparate every few feet! Charlie didn't charm everything he met! Percy -" She stopped talking, her eyes filling with tears at the thought of Percy.

"Let's eat." Bill said, quickly. Everyone sat down around the large table, Diana feeling thrilled for the first time in weeks for leaving her family's house.

---

"Nearly time for bed, I think." Mrs. Weasley said with a yawn.

"Not just yet Molly. You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort." Sirius said to Harry.

"I did! I asked Ron and Hermione, but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so-" 

"And they're quite right. You're too young." Mrs. Weasley said,

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions? Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen—" 

"Hang on!" George yelled,

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred asked,

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" George shouted,

"You're too young, you're not in the Order." Fred shouted, doing a very good impersonation of his mother.

"Harry's not even of age!" Fred shouted,

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing, that's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand -" Sirius started.

"Hang on! My parents want nothing to do with me being a witch. I want to join the order." Diana shouted,

"No! You and Harry are not joining the order!" Mrs. Weasley shouted. Soon there was a screaming match between Sirius and Mrs. Weasley, both thinking they knew what was best for Harry. At the end Mrs. Weasley was near tears, and Sirius was very red in the face from anger.

"I think Harry ought to be allowed a say in this. He's old enough to decide for himself." Lupin said, quietly.

"I want to know what's going on." Harry said,

"Very well." Mrs. Weasley said, her voice cracking.

"Ginny-Ron-Hermione-Diana-Fred-George-I want you out of this kitchen, now." Mrs. Weasley said,

"We're of age!" Fred, George, and Diana bellowed together.

"If Harry's allowed, why can't I?" Ron shouted,

"Mum, I want to hear!" Ginny wailed.

"NO! I absolutely forbid-"

"Molly, you can't stop Fred, George, or Diana. They are of age." Mr. Weasley said,

"They're still at school." 

"But they're legally adults now." Mr. Weasley said,

"I-oh, all right then, those three can stay, but Ron-"

"Harry'll tell me and Hermione everything you say anyway! Won't - won't you?" Ron said, looking at Harry uncertainly.

"Course I will." Harry said,

"Fine! Fine! Ginny-BED!"

Ginny did not go quietly, Diana heard her bellowing and storming at her mother all the way to her room, before the rest of the Order started their meeting.