Chapter 47

Christmas morning, Diana and Madlyn walked down breakfast, where it was much more crowded than usual. They sat next to the boys, as they talked about the presents they got.

"Thank you for the perfume, George." Diana said, he grinned shrugging.

"It was nothing." 

"No, I really like it. Thank you." She said, again. They ate breakfast, talking excitedly about the ball tonight. Later when they finished, they spotted, Ron, Harry, and Hermione and dragged them outside for there annul snow fight.

"You don't want to join?" Diana asked Hermione and Madlyn as they sat on the side of the forest watching the fight.

"No, we'd rather watch." Madlyn said, Hermione nodded her agreement, before Harry had thrown a snowball right at Diana, landing squarely on her back.

"Harry!" She shouted, glaring at him as she turned around. She quickly made a snowball and threw it at Hary. It landed Harry right on the face, Harry fell backwards, whipping the snow off his face, laughing.

Then their snow fight started, Diana had managed to hit George and Fred on the back and chest, while Ron had hit her on the side of her head, right on the ear. She felt someone behind her, they pulled on the side of her shirt, and poured snow down her back. She turned around seeing George laughing mischievously.

"George Weasley!" She shouted, as she tried to get the snow out of her shirt, that was slowly sliding down her back.

"You'll pay for that." She said, grabbing a handful of snow, and running after George who screamed and ran away. She tackled him to the ground and shoved the snow right on his face.

"Ugh! I give up!" George shouted, laughing.

"Good," she said, before screaming as George had managed to overpower her and slammed her back against the snow, as he pinned her hands down.

"You didn't think I was going to give up that easily?" George asked,

"No, but I was hoping." She laughed, as he landed down and kissed her, before a snowball was thrown at his head.

"Ow!" George shouted, looking over his shoulder, and seeing Fred, shaking his head at them.

"This is supposed to be a snowball fight, you fucking perverts! No PDA!" Diana and George looked at each other, before standing up, handful of snow in each hand and chased him.

"Diana, we have to go get ready!" Madlyn shouted, an hour later. Diana nodded, kissing George goodbye before walking towards the girls.

"What! You need three hours?" Ron yelled; the girls just started giggling.

"Hermione! Who're you going with!" He yelled, but Hermione just waved goodbye and shook her head.

---

Diana ran her hand over her dress, it was a light pink, off the shoulder, with little light pink flowers with white pearls on them. It was so long, that it dragged on the floor even with her heels. She put her hair in a high neat bun, with a couple of curls that framed her face.