Chapter 12

The next few days all anyone could talk about was the Chamber of secrets. Hermione had asked Professor Binns, the history professor about the chamber, telling them the only person able to open it was the heir of Slytherin, who everyone assumed Harry was.

"Slytherin has better brooms than us. No point denying it.But we've got better people on our brooms. We've trained harder thanthey have, we've been flying in all weathers -" Oliver started, the day of the first quidditch match against Slytherin. 

"Too true. I haven't been properly dry since August," George muttered, interrupting Oliver, who ignored him.

 "- andwe're going to make them rue the day they let that little bit of slime,Malfoy, buy his way onto their team." Oliver breathed deeply, trying to control his emotions, and turned to Harry.

"It'll be down to you, Harry, to show them that a Seeker has to havesomething more than a rich father. Get to that Snitch before Malfoy ordie trying, Harry, because we've got to win today, we've got to."

"So, no pressure, Harry" Fred said, winking at him.

  They stood up walking out of the quidditch changing room and onto the field, everyone started cheering for them expect Slytherin who booed. They got into position and Madam Hooch blew her wand, letting the games begin.

---

Diana felt like there was no chance they were going to win this game, the score was sixty Slytherin, zero Gryffindor. Diana's eyes weren't on the game but were on Harry the whole match. A rouge bludger had been targeting Harry only trying to hurt him.

"Time out!" Madam Hooch yelled, the Gryffindor's all flew down and huddled together by the side of the field.

"What's going on? We're beingflattened. Fred, George, where were you when that Bludger stoppedAngelina scoring?" Oliver asked, 

"We were twenty feet above her, stopping the other Bludger from murdering Harry, Oliver. Someone's fixed it -it won't leave Harry alone. It hasn't gone for anyone else all game.The Slytherins must have done something to it." George said angrily. 

"But the Bludgers have been locked in Madam Hooch's office sinceour last practice, and there was nothing wrong with them then..." Oliver said, visibly concerned. 

"Listen, with you twoflying around me all the time the only way I'm going to catch theSnitch is if it flies up my sleeve. Go back to the rest of the team andlet me deal with the rogue one." Harry said, as Madam Hooch walked closer to them.

"Don't be thick. It'll take your head off." Fred said,

"Oliver, this is insane, you can't let Harrydeal with that thing on his own. Let's ask for an inquiry -" George said,

"If we stop now, we'll have to forfeit the match! Andwe're not losing to Slytherin just because of a crazy Bludger! Comeon, Oliver, tell them to leave me alone!" 

"No Harry! The twins are right this is insane-" Diana tried to say but Harry shook his head.

"Oliver." Harry said, Oliver looked between the twins/ Diana and Harry.

"This is all your fault, 'Get the Snitch or die trying,' what a stupid thing to tell him -" Diana started shouting. Diana knew that Harry was like her little brother throughout her life, even more then Dudley, and she was growing angry with Harry getting hurt over a stupid match.

"Ready to resume play?" Madam Hooch asked, Oliver stared at Harry.

"All right, Fred, George, you heard Harry -leave him aloneand let him deal with the Bludger on his own." Diana signed as they got back of their brooms, it was raining even harder now.