Chapter 48

A/N- Mature themes ahead.

George opened his bedroom door, locking it behind them. Diana threw her shoes on the ground. She turned around, looking at George who took off his robe, and was unbuttoning his shirt as he sat on his bed.

"Can you unzip my dress?" She asked, George nodded standing up, she turned around, as he walked up to her. She could feel his heavy gaze on her back, as he slowly unzipped her dress.

"Thank you," she said, holding the dress to her chest.

"I forgot my pajama's." She signed, George walked to his dresser, and pulled out one of his old sleeping shirts.

"Here you can sleep in this." He said, as she grabbed it from him. He turned around, without Diana asking him too, once she started taking her dress off, a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

"I'm done," she said, once she had his shirt on and had picked up her dress from the ground. She could feel his eyes on her bare legs, as she placed her dress on Fred's bed.

"Aren't you going to change?" Diana asked, noticing he was still standing there.

"Right, right." George said, as she got into his bed, and let her hair out of its tight bun, her curls looking slightly weird. She rubbed her sore scalp, as George finished changing and crawled into the bed with her. 

"George," Diana said, as he got comfortable, leaning his back against the bedframe.

"Yeah?" He said, looking over at her. Diana leaned over and kissed him before straddling him. George grinned into the kiss, as his hands travelled all over back. Diana's hand ventured down, but just before she could caress him, he grabbed her hand. Diana pulled away confused.

"Are you sure?" He asked, panting as he pressed their foreheads together, his eyes were hooded and dark, searching hers for any hesitation.

"Yes." She whispered, loudly enough for him to hear. He let go of her hand, before smashing their lips together, he took over, forcing Diana on her back, with their feet hitting the bedframe, making Diana giggle.

"Just say the word and we'll stop." George whispered into her ear, his long hair tickling Diana's face.

"Yes," she said, before George started kissing down her jaw. She palmed him over his trousers, earning a low groan in her ear from George, as his hand crept under her shirt, his fingertips gliding on her soft skin, sending shivers down her spine.

"George," Diana said, pulling on the bottom of his shirt. He sat up, slipping off his pajama shirt. His skin shinning in the moonlight, just like in the George's kitchen, when they first kissed. She sat up with him, grabbing the edge of her shirt, and taking it off. George looked at her, his eyes scanning the lighting streaks across her thighs, and hips, the scars that were hidden underneath her shirts or bra, that he had never seen before. The roll she had underneath her stomach, that try all her might, she never could get rid of.

She was perfect, beautiful, and he couldn't imagine anything else better.

"Gosh, Diana. You're beautiful." He whispered, leaning down, kissing her lips, his hands exploring her exposed skin. He cupped her breast, kneading it, rubbing his finger over her nipple, as his mouth moved to hers, before kissing her forehead, down her jaw, and neck.

"George, fuck," She muttered, as he moved down her chest, sucking a nipple into his mouth, still kneading the other. Diana could feel the slight vibrations on her skin as George moaned around her. 

His hand moved down, between her thighs, where she still wore a pair of pink panties, that had matched her dress, he ran a finger over her clothed slit, making Diana moan, before he put his thumb in the waist band of her underwear and pulled them down, before George pushed her thighs apart, kissing her inner thigh, then the other, slowly going lower and lower, before he licked up a stripe that made her gasp.

"George!" She said, surprised, her hand flying to his hair, tugging at it. It only made him groan against her.

"Diana, so good." He said, as his tongue stroked relentlessly, and never ending. Even when there having sex George found ways to annoy her, as he alternated between sucking and licking her, she could feel herself being so close, but never reaching.

"George, please." She muttered, before finally George stopped his teasing, before a sharp cry escaped her pretty lips, tugging at George's hair, her back arching as her knuckles turned white from grabbing the bed sheets.

"Georgie." She breathed, as her heart started beating faster, watching him crawl back over her.

"So perfect Diana," George said, before kissing her.

"George, I need you. Now." Diana said, her hand sliding down and grabbing his dick, he gasped as her hand wrapped around him. 

"Stop, Diana, or I'm going to cum now." He said, grabbing her wrist, making her laugh as she let him go. Diana's hands flew to George's shoulders, as George positioned himself against her, looking into her eyes.

"Are you ready?" he whispered, she nodded.

"Yes, I'm ready." She said, taking a deep breath before pushing in very slowly. Diana shut her eyes, her nails digging into George's shoulder blades.

"Diana, are you okay?" He asked nervously.

"Yes, just keep going...slowly." She said, he nodded, even though Diana couldn't see.  Finally, he was fully seated inside her, trying to focus on his breathing so he wouldn't come right there. 

"Just tell me when." George muttered, Diana nodded, her eyes still shut, finally she opened her eyes, when she felt comfortable enough, and nodded at George.

"Okay," she said, he let out a relieved breath, before starting to rock into her slowly. Diana dragged her nails down his back, her breathing starting to race.

She watched him, his flexing bicep, as he supported himself with one hand, near her head, the other arm wrapped around her thigh, pulling her closer. His eyes were dark, filled with lust, and love, his Adams apple, bobbing up and down.

Diana never wanted this to end, she started moaning and groaning louder, letting George know that he could go faster and harder. He buried his face in the crook of her neck, his hand going to her waist, lifting her up slightly.

They both weren't going to last long, George was close in seconds, and Diana knew from his strokes getting sloppier and sloppier. She was close to, she knew it was coming in seconds, her breathing getting heavier, and her moans getting louder.

George lifted her head from the crook of her neck, watching again, as she came around him, he had imagined, dreamed about her being brought to ecstasy around him. Her perfect lips letting out a sharp cry, her eyes rolling back in her head, and her chest pressing against his. It was too much for him then, he shoved in deeper, before his pleasure overtook him, and he was brough to ecstasy.

He rested his head on her chest, both panting, as her fingers ran through his hair, George's eyes over grew heavier as he pulled out, kissing Diana on her forehead, before rolling over with a smile.

"Wow," George breathed, making Diana laugh, as George reached for the blanket, placing it over them. George grabbed Diana's flushed body, and pulled her against his, both drifting off to sleep.