Chapter 68

Fred and George had dropped out of Hogwarts a week after George had told Diana, almost a month, Diana had ignored her feelings of missing George by putting her focus into the Quidditch cup, which they had successfully won just yesterday. The day after the Gryffindor's had won the Quidditch cup, Diana decided to sleep in after the party the Gryffindor's threw. 

"Diana, are you going to wake up?" Madlyn asked,

"To tired," Diana asked, her eyes were still closed, she didn't bother looking at Madlyn, her curtains were still closed anyway.

"Are you going to come down anytime soon?" Madlyn asked as she slipped on her shoes.

"Hmm," Diana answered, Madlyn tried not to laugh before walking towards the door.

"I'll see you later," Madlyn yelled, but there was no point since Diana was already fast asleep.

It felt like she had only slept for ten minutes before the door was thrown open again, and Madlyn was rushing into the room. Diana bolted up in her bed, as her curtains were thrown up.

"DIANA DURSLEY!" Madlyn shouted,

"What did I do?" Diana asked half groggy, as Madlyn plopped onto her bed. Madlyn shook her head, waving a letter in front of Diana's face.

"YOU GOT A LETTER! IT'S FROM PUDDLEMER UNITED!" 

"WHAT!" Diana shouted; she snatched the letter from Madlyn's hand. She ripped open the letter, her hands were shaking.

Dear Ms. Dursley,

My name is Rose Carter the recruiter for the Puddlermer United team. I was at your latest game where you and your team won the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup. After seeing how you played wonderfully, the Puddlermer United have decided to offer you a position as a reserve chaser-

Diana's mouth had fallen open, her eyes wide with shock, she could not believe what she was reading. She was going to be a reserve chaser for the Puddlermer United team, one of her favorite team.

"What? What is it? Did you not get in?" Madlyn asked, Diana shook her head.

"I'm a reserve chaser." Diana breathed, 

"What?"

"I'm a reserve chaser!" Diana shouted, throwing her arms around Madlyn, almost screaming from happiness.

"I can't believe it!"

"I got reserve chaser!" Diana repeated, she gasped before jumping out of the bed.

"I have to go write to George!" She said, running to her dresser and grabbing a pair of trousers, she got so excited she forgot she still had the letter in her hand, almost ripping it in half in her excitement. 

---

"Harry went where?" Diana asked as she stared at Professor Flitwick, she could feel her mouth falling open from the shock, her hands felt clammy, her head was spinning. Harry was in the hospital. Her baby cousin was in the hospital wings because of death eaters? It felt just like last year but somehow even worse. He looked uncomfortable as he rocked on his heels. She glared down at Professor Flitwick knowing she was ready to kill Harry.

"Mr. Potter is in the hospital wing at the moment, with his friends. They went to the ministry, where they were attacked by death eaters. Madam Pomfrey is working as hard as she can to make sure the kids heal as quickly as they could." He explained,

"Can I go see him?" She said, Professor Flitwick nodded. 

"Yes." Madeline spun on her heels and ran towards the hospital wing. She had never ran that fast through Hogwarts in her life, she didn't even realize she had gone down three flights, and turned the corner till she was standing in front of the hospital wing, and pulling open the door, and seeing Harry and his friends dead asleep.

"Is he okay?" Diana asked rushing to Harry's bed. She pushed his head, moving his brown hair away from his forehead. Her eyes went to his scar, his stupid scar that branded him for all the past years of pain he was and still is dealing with. 

"Diana," Harry groaned, his eyes were heavy with sleep but somehow, he knew Diana was there.

"I'm here Harry," she said,

"He's gone..." Diana glanced up at Madam Pomfrey nervously.

"Whose gone, Harry?" 

"Sirius. Sirius went through the veil." Harry answered, still half asleep. Diana heard Madam Pomfrey gasp.

"What?" Diana asked, trying to make sure her voice was steady, but there was no need, Harry was still drowsy. 

"He's dead." Harry whispered, there were tears rushing to Diana's eyes.

"I'm so sorry Harry." 

"Bring him back, Diana." Harry whispered, weakly.

"I can't Harry. That's not how it works, I'm sorry." Diana whispered,

"No, I mean bring his ghost form, he should be here, he has to be here." Harry answered,

"I'm sorry Harry, he's not a ghost." Diana answered, she grabbed Harry's hand, as Madam Pomfrey came over.

"I'm going to give him some more sleeping potion." Madam Pomfrey said walking to her office. Diana didn't really think it was necessary, since Harry was already dowsing off again. Diana leaned down and kissed Harry on the forehead, before walking over to check on the others. The others were dead asleep, barley stirring as she walked up to there beds.

Madam Pomfrey had given Harry more sleeping potion by the time Diana had left, she wanted to go write a letter to George, and tell him everything he had missed, and tell him she had a feeling big change was coming.