Chapter 74

The boys were up at 6am on Saturday morning, today was there grand opening of "Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's." George had let Diana sleep in while he and Fred were downstairs setting up. Diana had woken up an hour and a half later, she changed and decided to make the boys some breakfast. She made two eggs sandwiches and brought them downstairs for the twins. The twins had set up some products that were going off around the shop like a little wooden man slowly ascending the steps to a real set of gallows, both perched on a box that read: reusable hangman — spell it or he'll swing.

"George! Fred!" Diana called, looking around the shop.

"Yes Di?" George called, stepping out from behind a row of products.

"I made you two breakfast." Diana said, she handed George one of the egg sandwiches wrapped in a napkin.

"Thank you," George said, kissing her cheek.

"Where's Fred?" 

"Here, thanks for the sandwich." Fred said, taking it from Diana's hand. 

"How's everything going?" Diana asked,

"Good, we're right on schedule. We're goanna open the shop in about 10 minutes." George said, looking at his wristwatch.

"Oh god, I'm excited." Diana said, looking at the door. She spotted a couple of kids walking peeking through the windows.

"Me too." Fred said, they ate the rest of the sandwich, throwing away the napkins before George took out the key from his pocket, and unlocked the door, and turned the open sign on. 

"Okay, there's that, 'Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's,' is officially open." George said, clapping his hands together, and rubbing them excitedly. He walked back to the register, and the three of them leaned against it, staring at the door.

"Any second now, they'll come flooding in." Fred whispered, Diana and George nodded. They stared at the door until finally the door opened, and a group of Hogwarts students walked in.

The twins stood up straight, looking at the group excitedly.

"Hello! Welcome to 'Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's'," Fred said walking up to them. The students felt familiar, but Diana couldn't remember their names. Diana couldn't hear the rest of there conversation, but she could see Fred pointing to several items on the shelves. A couple minutes later, another group of people walked in, two mothers and four kids. George walked up to them, welcoming them to the shop, Diana stood behind the register eagerly waiting for the first sale.

---

It was almost 5 o'clock at "Weasley's Wizard Wheeze's," and the store was packed. Diana could barely move from the register; the lines were almost out of the door. Fred and George were on the floor, helping costumer's finding anything.

"Wow, who knew people actually liked Fred and George this much!" Someone said, Diana looked up her eyebrows furrowed in disbelief, before she spotted Lee and Madelyn holding hands as they walked in front of the register.

"Madelyn! Lee!" Diana laughed, she stepped out from behind the register, ran and hugged Madelyn and Lee, wrapping one arm around each of them. 

"I didn't know you two were coming today," she said,

"Of course we'd come," Madelyn said,

"We'd never miss their opening after they've been talking about this shop for the last 5 years." Lee said, as Diana let them go. 

"Where's Fred and George?" Lee asked,

"With some customers I think." Diana said, she scanned the shop, trying to see where they were, before spotting Fred walking over to them. He throws an arm over Lee.

"Well, now you two show your faces. I've been wondering where you two were goanna show your lovely faces." 

"I'm sorry Fred, I wasn't able to get off of my shift till an hour ago, we rushed down right after." Madelyn said, 

"And I was sleeping." Lee grinned, Fred smacked him over the head.

"Ow," Lee said, rubbing the back of his head. 

"Where's George?" Diana asked, 

"Helping some customer in the back, he said be up front-"

"No, no, I'm here. Sorry, there's so many people today, and it's only our first day! Can you guys believe it?" George asked, coming up behind Diana. He put his arm on Diana's shoulder, looking around the shop.

"I'm not surprised George, you didn't see how everyone reacted when you guys left." Lee said,

"Yeah, especially Lee. He was basically crying while doing the commentary during Quidditch." Diana said, Lee glared at her.

"I was not! I was fine! Diana! Diana was depressed." Lee said, pointing at her.

"That's cause my boyfriend left, I had a reason. You! You were crying!" George chuckled near Diana's ear.

"I knew you loved us Lee." Fred laughed, poking Lee in the shoulder.

"I hate all of you."

"Excuse me?" Madelyn said, raising her eyebrows at Lee.

"No! No! Of course I love you-Diana what have you done." Diana chuckled as Madelyn shook her head.

"I'm not the one saying I hate my girlfriend!" Diana said, putting her hands up.

"Anyway, now that we've realized that Lee loved us. Can we talk about celebrating?" Fred asked, he clapped his hands together excitedly.

"Celebrating how?" Diana asked,

"Fire whiskey duh!" Fred said, 

"Are you sure? Don't you still have to open the shop tomorrow too?" Diana asked,

"It's fine, we'll make some hang over cure, and be perfect for the shop tomorrow." George said,

"If you say so." Diana said. 

"So, are you two in, or no?" Fred said, elbowing Lee. Lee looked at Madelyn who nodded her okay.

"Okay, then I guess we'll see you two later tonight." George said,

"Excuse me? Is there someone who can ring me up?" An older lady asked, holding some quills in her hand.

"Yes, I'm coming ma'am." George said, walking towards her.

"Okay see you two later tonight, we need to get back to work." Fred said,

"We'll be back here in a couple hours." Madelyn told Diana, she nodded as the group said goodbye, and said they'll see each other later tonight.