Chapter 30

"Got your bag," George said, casually Harry looked at the several bags, that were good for two people.

"That's not-"

"Got your bags." George said, again a little more sternly. Harry looked at them strangely but decided it was best not to get involved when in what they were up too. Mr. Weasley set up the fireplace, took out the floo powder and threw it in the fireplace. 

"Off you go then, Fred and take one trunk with you since there's so many," Mr. Weasley said, Fred grabbed Harry and Diana's trunks that were filled with clothes, leaving the trunk Diana was in with George.

"Coming-oh-no." Fred had dropped a bag of candy toffees on the ground, he scrambled around stuffing them back into his pocket, before he went into the fireplace, shouting 'the burrow.'

"Right then, George. You and the trunk." Mr. Weasley said, Harry came over, and helped put the very heavy trunk into the fireplace. 

"Why is it so heavy?" Harry whispered to George.

"I heard that," Diana muttered, making Harry jump away from the suitcase. George clutched onto the suitcase before shouting 'The burrow.' Diana felt the fire suck them away. She shut her eyes, hating the feeling of being tossed around in the fire.

Finally, she felt herself slide out the fireplace. She hit the top of the suitcase, George came and unzipped it, finally letting her breath. Diana sat up, looking around seeing Bill, Charlie, and Ginny staring at her in horror, as Fred started laughing.

"I hated that." Diana said,

"Why are you in the suitcase?" Bill asked, as Ron got out of the fire. He screamed as he saw Diana, making everyone laugh. 

"Because my parents didn't let me go, so we snuck me out." Diana said, causally as she got up.

"Diana!" Harry shouted, as he stepped out the fire.

"That's why the suitcase was so heavy!" Diana glared at him as she said hi to Bill and Charlie, sitting down next to George. 

"Did he eat it?" Fred asked, excitedly, rushing up to Harry.

"Yeah. What was it?" Harry asked, as Diana went to go sit down with George at the dinner table where Charlie and Bill were.

"Ton-Tongue Toffee. George and I invented them, and we'vebeen looking for someone to test them on all summer!" Fred explained, the kitchen exploded with laughter.

"How're you doing, Harry?" Charlie said, shaking his hand, as Bill stood up and shook Harry's hand. Before anyone could say anything, Mr. Weasley entered the kitchen, looking angrier than ever. 

"That wasn't funny Fred! What on earth did you give that Muggleboy?"

"I didn't give him anything, I just dropped it.... Itwas his fault he went and ate it; I never told him to." Fred said, even though he was grinning evilly.

"You dropped it on purpose! You knew he'd eat it; youknew he was on a diet -"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked, eagerly. Mr. Weasley looked over at him, noticing Diana. His face got even redder.

"Now we've kidnapped their daughter! Again!" Mr. Weasley shouted,

"Oh, don't worry Mr. Weasley! My parents can barely stand me being in the house anyway." Diana muttered, Mr. Weasley did not look pleased, after the Dursleys had refused to say goodbye to Harry, and then barley treating Diana properly, he realized he really did not like them.

"Dad! More importantly, how big did his tongue get!" George shouted,

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!" The kitchen burst into a fit of laughter.

"It isn't funny! That sort of behavior seriously undermineswizard-Muggle relations! I spend half my life campaigning against themistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" Said Fred, looking offended his father would think that.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git. Isn't he, guys?" George asked, Diana and Harry nodded.

"Yeah, he is, Mr. Weasley," Harry said, Mr. Weasley shook his head.

"That's not the point! You wait until I tell your mother -"

"Tell me what?" Mrs. Weasley asked, as she walked into the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley looked around, before saying hello to Diana and Harry.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley said, again. Mr. Weasley hesitated; he wasn't actually going to tell Mrs. Weasley. Hermione and Ginny entered the kitchen greeting Diana and Harry as well.

"It's nothing, Molly. Fred and George just - but I've hadwords with them -" Mr. Weasley said,

"What have they done this time? If it's got anything to dowith Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes -" Diana looked at George, wondering what Mrs. Weasley meant by Weasleys Wizard Wheezes was.

"Why don't you show Harry and Diana where they're sleeping, Ron?" Hermione said, Ron looked at her confused.

"He already knows where he's sleeping. In my room he slept there last time-"

"We all can go." Hermione said, 

"Oh! Right," Ron said, finally catching on.

"Yeah, we'll come too." George said,

"You stay where you are!" Mrs. Weasley yelled, as they slowly tiptoed out of the kitchen. Diana thought it would be best to hang out in George and Fred's room, until Mrs. Weasley was done.