Chapter 42

"So," George said, sitting down next to Diana at the couch in the Gryffindor common room.

"Yes?" She said,

"You know how the Hogsmeade trip is tomorrow?" Diana nodded.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go there as a date. We haven't gone on a proper date yet." George explained, his cheeks reddening slightly.

"So, is this your way of asking or telling me out?" Diana asked, George shrugged.

"Just a thought, if you don't want to go-"

"No, no, I do." She said, putting a hand on his arm.

"Perfect." George said, kissing her on the lips before rushing upstairs like an excited little boy, making Diana laugh.

---

The next day, Diana and George sat in the carriage with their friends on their way to the Hogsmeade.

"So, obviously were going to Zonko's first-" Fred started,

"Well, Fred. Diana and I are actually going to go on a date." George said, the three gasped.

"You're ditching us?"

"We just want to have a proper date-"

"You can!"

"Alone." George finished, the three pouted, as the carriage stopped at the station. George got down and helped Diana from the carriage.

"We'll see you guys at dinner." Diana said, waving goodbye to their friends, who still pretended to pout.

"I feel bad." Diana said, looking back at them.

"Ah, don't be. They'll go to Zonko's and get some butterbeer, and they'll be fine." He said, she nodded.

"Anyway, where do you want to go first?" George asked,

"Do you want to go to the three broomsticks first? We could have a early lunch. I don't think it's too crowded right now." She said, he nodded. They made their way down to the three broomsticks; George opened the door for Diana. 

They found a table by the window, ordered two butterbeers and some food before sitting down. They talked about school, and the tournament, and who they think is goanna win.

"Is your mum still on you about your grades?" Diana asked, George rolled his eyes and nodded.

"You have no clue how annoying it is. She thinks we need to go to the ministry, like perfect Percy." 

"It's fine, once she sees how amazing your store's goanna she'll stop. She just wants you to be well off." Diana said, she would never admit it, but she was quite jealous of George's mum. 

Mrs. Weasley cared a lot about her children, and her mother never even sent her one owl.

"I hope so." George answered, Diana looked at his food.

"What?" George asked,

"Why does your food look better than mine?" She frowned,

"I don't know?"

"Can I have a bite?" George laughed and nodded. She picked up some food and nodded.

"It is better than mine." She said, shaking her head.

"Do you want it?"

"No." She said, 

"Are you sure?" He asked, as he watched her take another bite. She nodded, as George turned his head before starting to laugh.