Chapter 62

"Capitan's shake hands," Madam Hooch said as the Slytherin, and the Gryffindor team got onto the quidditch felid. Diana glanced at George who gave her an encouraging smile as the captains shook hands, Montague shook hands with Angelina trying to crush her fingers, but she did not winch. Madam Hooch blew her whistle, and the balls were released.  

"And it's Johnson — 'Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, and she just flew past my girlfriend Madlyn, she's quiet the catch-"

"Jordan!" Professor McGonagall shouted,

"—just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest — and she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's — ouch — been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe . . . Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague heading back up the pitch and — nice Bludger there from George Weasley, that's a Bludger to the head for Montague, he drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse-passes to Diana Dursley and Dursley away —" Diana held the Quaffle close to her side, Warrington was right at her heels, he smacked the bludger with his beater bat right towards her, Diana flew higher, managing to successfully dodge the bludger.

" —dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger — close call, Diana — and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?"

"Weasley cannot save a thing, He cannot block a single ring, that's why Slytherins all sing: Weasley is our King. Weasley was born in a bin He always lets the Quaffle in Weasley will make sure we win Weasley is our King." 

---

"'—Pucey throws to Warrington, Warrington to Montague, Montague back to Pucey — 'Johnson intervenes, Johnson takes the Quaffle, Johnson to Dursley, this looks good!" Lee said, but just as Diana flew near the Slytherin goal post, she felt the bludger hit her right on her back, she gasped from the sudden pain, still trying to hold onto the quaffle but Montague pried it from her hands and started flying towards the Gryffindor side.

"And there goes the seekers! Potters in front but Malfoy's catching up to him.... neck and neck now!" Diana turned around, seeing the two seekers racing down near the Slytherin goal post.

"And he's done it! Potters caught the snitch! Gryffindor's won!" Lee shouted, Diana grinned flying down towards Harry just as Crabbe flew next to Harry and hit him over the head with a bludger. Harry fell down landing flat on his back.

"Harry!" Diana shouted, jumping off her broom and helping Harry up.

"Are you alright?" Diana asked.

"Course I am," Harry answered, as Angelina and Katie ran up to them.

"It was that thug Crabbe, he whacked the Bludger at you the moment he saw you'd got the Snitch — but we won, Harry, we won!" Angelina said, looking frantic, angry, and thrilled at the same time. They heard a snort from behind them and turned around seeing Malfoy.

"Saved Weasley's neck, haven't you? I've never seen a worse Keeper . . . but then he was born in a bin . . . did you like my lyrics, Potter?" Malfoy asked,

"Ignore him," Diana muttered under her breath, shaking her head at Malfoy, as the group turned around, and started celebrating. 

"We wanted to write another couple of verses!' Malfoy called, as George hugged Diana.

"But we couldn't find rhymes for fat and ugly — we wanted to sing about his mother, see-" 

"Talk about sour grapes," Angelina muttered, shaking her head, as Fred and George froze turned around to face Malfoy.

"—we couldn't fit in useless loser either — for his father, you know —" 

"Leave it, George. He's just being a sore loser." Diana said, grabbing George's hand, George's jaw was clenched, his chest raising and falling angrily as he started at Malfoy, his eyes filled with anger. 

"—but you like the Weasleys, don't you, Potter? Spend holidays there and everything, don't you? Can't see how you stand the stink, but I suppose when you've been dragged up by Muggles, even the Weasleys' hovel smells OK — " 

"Harry help me," Diana said, as George tried to pry his hand out of Diana's grasp. Harry grabbed a hold of George other arm, but he looked just as pissed. Malfoy's eye wondered over to Diana.

"I mean, I'm guessing your just as much or even more of a pig as that family, being muggle born, and dating a Weasley. You can't sink any lower can-" George felt something snap, all he could see was furry as Harry let go of him, and with Diana not being able to hold him back any longer, they were both spiriting towards Malfoy. Harry punched Malfoy in the stomach as George punched him on the nose.

"Fuck you, Malfoy!" George shouted as Malfoy fell to the ground with George right on top of him, punching him repeatedly in the face, Malfoy tried to fight back, leaving George with a busted lip.

"George no! STOP!" Diana shouted, as Harry started kicking Malfoy in the ribs.

"GEORGE! HARRY! STOP!" The other girls shouted, struggling to hold back Fred.

"Impedimenta!" Someone shouted, and George and Harry were thrown off of Malfoy. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Madam Hooch asked, as both of them got to their feet.

"I've never seen behavior like it — back up to the castle, both of you, and straight to your Head of House's office! Go! Now." Harry and George turned on their heels and started marching up to the castle.

"Get off!" Fred barked at the girls, as Malfoy was hauled up to the hospital wing, they let him go, watching him glare at the castle. 

"Fred," a girl called, he turned around seeing Margaret, walking up to him, but Diana could care less about what they were saying as she ran up to the castle.