Chapter 79

"Guys, I've decided something." Fred said, he sat on the register as Diana rung people out. George right next to her, trying to fix one of the tiny little walking robots in there muggle sections.

"What did you decide? To get a girlfriend?" George asked, Fred rolled his eyes at George.

"I can get a girlfriend if I want. I'm choosing to be single." Fred said, George and Diana looked at each other trying not to laugh.

"Stop doing that, anyway I've decided to have a small party at our flat tonight." Fred said,

"Are you sure that's a good idea? With everything going on?" Diana asked, Fred nodded crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yes, will be fine. We're not goanna do anything crazy, plus if they wanted to attack us they would have by now, our store is open all the time." Fred said, waving towards the door.

"That is true. Okay let's do it. Who are you inviting?" Diana asked, she crossed her arms, leaning against the register.

"Lee and Madelyn, Oliver. We should keep it small." Fred said, 

"That works for me." George said,

"Alright perfect, cause I already sent them letters." Fred said, as he jumped off the counter. Diana and George shook there heads at him.

"What if we had said no?"

"I knew you wouldn't my dear brother," Fred laughed, he took out his wand.

"Just use repero." He pointed his wand at the little robot and fixed it.

"I wanted to tinker with it, you arse. I could have easily done that." George said, picking the robot up.

"I saved you some time." The two walked away from the register fighting as they got back to work.

"Excuse me can you ring this up for me?" A familiar voice said behind Diana. She turned around seeing Mariam holding a pgmy puff. 

"Diana? What are you doing here?" She asked, putting the pgmy puff on the counter. The pink little creature turned around walking towards Mariam, it rubbed its head on her finger. She used her finger to rub its head as she stared at Diana.

"My boyfriend and his twin brother own this shop. I help them out when I'm not working. We live upstairs." Diana explained, 

"That's so cool, I just moved into the apartments a few buildings down."

"You live so close, why don't you come to my apartment tonight. We're having a small party. We're just inviting two of our friends from Hogwarts." 

"Oh really? Yeah, I'd love too. I don't really know anyone here." She said, Diana nodded.

"Perfect, it's goanna be around 7:30-8. We're goanna have to close the shop and set some food and drinks up." Mariam nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there." She said, Diana nodded, and rung her pgmy puff up before Mariam left the shop. 

---

"All these people falling for these stupid necklaces and rings that'll protect them from you-know-who. It's exhausting. Do you know how much gross puss I have to deal with?" Madelyn told Diana. She put down her cream puffs.

"Ew really?" Diana said, as they sipped on their firewhiskey.

"Yeah, it's driving me crazy. I get all the bad cases. I think it's cause I'm the newbie." Madelyn signed,

"I'm sure it'll get better." Diana said,

"Hopefully."

"Has Lee gotten a job yet?"