Chapter 21

After telling Madlyn about her crush on George, and receiving a very loud, very happy, "I TOLD YOU SO!" Diana had decided it was best not to do anything about her crush just yet, in fear of being a liar in front of Angelina, and mostly for her big fear of rejection.

The term was approaching its end, and Diana was dreading returning home. She waited in breakfast as Professor McGonagall walked around the Gryffindor table, asking all the students if they were staying at Hogwarts this year.

"So, will you two be staying at Hogwarts, Weasley's?" Professor McGonagall asked the twins.

"No, ma'am." Fred answered, she nodded, before turning her head to Diana who was sitting next to Fred.

"What about you Ms. Dursley?"

"Yes, I'll stay-"

"What?" George said, looking at her across the table.

"George, I really don't want to go home. I'm going to stay here."

"No, didn't I tell you that I already wrote to Mum and told her you're going to stay with us?" George asked, frowning.

"No, you didn't say that, but really I don't want to be a bother, I can stay here and study for the OWLS-"

"You need a break; all you think about is OWLS. Professor McGonagall she won't be staying." McGonigal who was getting impatient, nodded before walking away.

"I really don't want to be-"

"SH!"

---

Diana packed her things the next morning and they all got onto the Hogwarts's express.

"I swear my nostrils are still filled with the stench of the dung bombs." Madlyn complained, as she rubbed her nose. Fred and George chuckled.

"You must sacrifice a lot in this life." Fred said, dramatically.

"What life?" Madlyn asked,

"The pranking life, we like to call it-"

"Pranknomia." They both said.

"That doesn't even make sense." Lee laughed,

"It's not for all." George commented, as he got up and stretched, his sweater rising slightly, exposing a small amount of his toned midriff, and v-line. Diana bit her bottom lip, trying not to stare but failing. George smirked, before sitting back down, and looking out the window, as the train pulled into the station. Everyone stood up, grabbing their luggage, and exiting the train.

They parted ways with Madlyn and Lee, before looking around for Mrs. Weasley.

"Do you guys see your Mum?" Diana asked,

"I think Dad's picking us up." Fred answered, they looked around the station still searching for Mr. Weasley.

"Oh there!" Diana pointed, spotting Mr. Weasley with Ginny and Percy. 

"Dad!" Fred shouted, getting Arthur's attention. Mr. Weasley turned, smiling at his son's and Diana.

"There you three are!" He said,

"Hello Mr. Weasley." Diana said,

"Hello, Diana!" Mr. Weasley said, cheerfully.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay over," Mr. Weasley waved away her thanks.

"Think nothing of it dear! Now we're all here, right? Ron's staying at Hogwarts. Okay that means were all here, let's get going." Mr. Weasley said.

The family plus Diana left platform 9 3/4, and King's crossing station. Mr. Weasley stuck his wand out and gave it a little shake.

"What's your dad doing?" Diana whispered to Fred.

"He's calling the Knight bus."

"What's the Knight bus?"

"You'll see." Fred smirked; Diana looked at him strangely before nodding. George looked between the two wondering what they were whispering about, as the Knight Bus arrived. It was a large dark purple, triple decker bus, that had many windows, showing that the bus had several seats.

"Ello, the names Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor." Stan said, as he got down from the bus. He started loading the luggage as everyone went inside, looking for seats.

"So, it's just a large bus?" Diana asked, as she sat in a window seat.

"Not just a large bus." George said, sitting down next to him.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." George winked, as Mr. Weasley paid and sat down. The doors shut, and the driver started the bus. 

"Grab on tight." Mr. Weasley breathed, Diana looked at them strangely, as the bus started driving in unbelievable speed. Everyone grabbed onto something, wanting the ride to end.

In what felt like less than five minutes later, they arrived at the burrow. The conductor got everyone's luggage, and the bus disappeared.

"That was horrible," Diana commented, shaking her head, as she grabbed her luggage. Mr. Weasley opened the front door of his house. Diana loved the burrow, it always smelled like delicious food, and felt very welcoming, unlike her house. 

"Arthur is that you- Oh it is!" Mrs. Weasley said, as she walked into the living room, whipping her hands on an apron. She came around hugging all her children.

"Smell's good Mum, what is it?" Percy asked, as Mrs. Weasley hugged Diana.

"Onion soup." She answered,

"Oh, my favorite!" Mr. Weasley said, as he walked over to the kitchen.

"Thank you again for letting me stay Mrs. Weasley." Diana said, Mrs. Weasley smiled.

"Oh it was nothing! We enjoy having you here, Diana. Especially Ge-"

"Mum, shouldn't you tell Diana where she's staying?" George asked, making Mrs. Weasley chuckle.

"Oh yeah-"

"She can stay with us!" George said, making Diana laugh, and Mrs. Weasley shake her head at him.

"No, she's going to be staying with Ginny, like she always does." Mrs. Weasley said, sternly shaking her finger at the twins.

"Come on Diana," Ginny laughed, Diana grabbed her bag again, and started up the unregular number of stairs the burrow had. 

After setting her things down in Ginny's room, Diana grabbed a towel and a change of clothes to take a shower before dinner started. Diana walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and stripping out of her clothes. She turned the water on waiting for it to get warm before stepping in.

After washing her hair and body, Diana stepped out of the shower, wrapping the towel around her body. She looked at the mirror, before looking back at her clothes. She froze, no her eyes were deceiving her, that couldn't be right. Diana looked up again at the mirror, seeing her hair was bright purple.