Chapter 70

Diana could barely sleep; she was so excited and a little nervous for how her parents would react. She had locked herself in her room right after getting home and started packing up her belongings.

That next morning, she heard her mother call her down for breakfast right around 8:30. Diana was already dressed in comfortable clothing, perfect for moving, muggle jeans, and a T-shirt. She opened the door seeing her Harry in the hallway waiting outside her door.

"Hey, what time are the twins coming?" He asked,

"In half an hour." She answered,

"I can't believe we aren't going to be living together anymore," Harry said, as they walked down the stairs. 

"I know, but it's okay you've only got two years left." Diana said, Harry shook his head. 

"But that doesn't matter, we won't live together, it won't be the same." Harry said, Diana nodded.

"I don't want to think about that just yet, I'm goanna start crying." Diana said, she felt tears rushing to her eyes, she blinked several times pushing them away.

"No, no, I'm sorry, please don't cry. I don't know what to do when girls start crying." Diana laughed, as they walked into the kitchen. The breakfast was already made, the Dursley's were already sitting down. Diana glanced at the clock, 8:40.

"Stop staring at the clock and start eating. We don't have all day, I need you and Harry to finish breakfast, and go get the groceries. I would do it, but your brother has a wrestling match, and your father has to work." 

"Yes Mum."

"Yes, Aunt Putina." Diana and Harry lied. They ate in silence for a five more minutes till they heard the doorbell ring. Diana smirked, the twins were early, she didn't mind, she was already halfway finished with her breakfast.

"Who could be visiting us this early?" Vernon asked, as he whipped his mustache. Diana stood up behind him.

"Diana, where are you going?" She didn't answer her mother, as she followed her father to the door. He unlocked the front door, the twins stood there with matching grins.

"What are you two-"

"Ah! Mr. Dursley, how are you?" Fred asked,

"Quite well I hope, but we're not here to talk about that. We're here to get Diana." 

"What do they mean Diana?" Her father asked, turning to look at his daughter.

"I'm moving out Dad." Diana answered, George elbowed his brother.

"Let's go get the boxes from her room." Fred nodded, they walked into the Dursley house, and up the stairs.

"Hey! Wait! I did not allow you into my home! Diana you are not going anywhere!" Vernon shouted,

"I am Dad. I'm moving out-"

"WHAT!" Her mother shouted from behind Diana. Diana jumped, she didn't realize her mother and brother were behind her. Harry was still in the kitchen, it was probably safer for him, since the Dursley would manage to put the blame on him.

"I'm moving out," Diana said, 

"No, you're not." Putina said, Diana shook her head, as the twins came down carrying two boxes each, and out to the car they had rented for the day from the ministry. She grabbed one box and carried it out of her room.

"Vernon stop her!" Putina shouted, as she walked down the stairs. Vernon marched up the stairs, meeting her halfway, her tried to pry the box out of her hands.

"Let it go, Dad." 

"No! You are not moving! You are 17! You're still a minor!"

"Not in the wizard world. Diana is an adult, and she is free to move out if she wants too." George answered, as he walked into the house. He took out his wand, flicked his wrist, and the box Diana and Vernon had been wrestling for floated to his hands.

"I'll get the next one then-" Fred said, as he walked into the house.

"NO!" Vernon shouted, he marched to the top of the stairs, and put his arms out, not letting anyone past.

"Dad, please, I'm not a child. I graduated from Hogwarts, and I got a job." Diana signed, taking her wand out, and flicking her wrist towards her bedroom. The door opened, and the rest of the boxes and her suitcase flew over Vernon's head. 

"Someone could see!" Vernon shouted, but he was ignored as Putina walked over to Diana, putting her hands on Diana's shoulder, wanting to shake some sense into Diana.

"Diana! Please think about this, you are to young to move out. Stay here, and we can be a family-"

"You are not my family!" Diana shouted,

"What?" Her mother said,

"YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY!" Diana said again, pushing her mother's hands off of her.

"Yes, I am, I'm your mother." 

"No, you're not. You stopped being my mother the second I got that Hogwarts letter. You changed; you stopped loving me the way you used too. Harry and the Weasley's are my family. I love them." Diana shouted,

Putina was turning red, her lips were pursed together, her eyes were burning with rage. Dursley and Vernon both had a similar stupid look on their faces that was filled with shock. 

"Let's go, Diana." George said, putting a hand on her back. Diana nodded at him.

"Let me just say bye to Harry." 

"I'll meet you in the car." Diana nodded as she went to the kitchen, and Harry stood up. Harry hugged his cousin goodbye. 

"I'll see you when I come visit the Weasley." 

"I can't wait. You better write to me Harry." Diana said, before she decided that she was ready to leave the Dursley house. She walked back to the front door, and without saying goodbye to her parents, and shut the door behind her.

George was leaning against the car, his arms crossed over his chest, once she got outside. He smiled at Diana, as she walked up to him.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just want to leave." Diana said, George nodded, he opened the back door for Diana, and she got in.

"Let's get you to your new home, Diana!" Fred said, as George got into the passenger seat. Fred started up the car, and drove out of the driveway, leaving the Dursley's house behind them.