Chapter 19

"What's taking so long?" Diana asked after dinner as they were on their way back to the common room. Students were lined up by the stairs, waiting for their turn to enter the common room but no one was moving yet.

"I'm not sure." Madlyn said, as she stood on her toes trying to see over the people's heads. 

"This is taking too long," Fred said, before he pushed his way to the top of the stairs with his friends following him.

"Let me through, please. Excuseme, thank you, I'm Head Boy!" Percy shouted, as they heard him shout from behind them, as Diana gasped grabbing onto Fred's arm as she saw the fat lady was missing from her portrait frame.

"Back! All of you! No one is toenter this dormitory until it hasbeen fully searched!" Percy shouted, as he pushed past Diana.

"Mr. Filch. Round up the ghosts.Tell them to search every paintingin the castle for the Fat Lady." Dumbledore said, coming up the stairs with Filch next to him. Filch started scanning the portraits.

"There'll be no need forghosts, Professor..." He said, raising a crooked finger to a portrait near the top of the wall. There the fat lady was, hiding behind a cow, shaking.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?" Dumbledore asked.

"Eyes like the devil he's got. Anda soul as dark as his name. Itwas him, Headmaster. The one theytalk about. He's here. Somewherein the castle. Sirius Black." The fat lady said, her voice trembling.

---

Diana put her sleeping bag between George and Madlyn.

"If I wake up with something drawn on my face, I'm going to kill you two." Lee said, pointing at Fred and George.

"I can't believe you would even think that, Lee." Fred gasped dramatically putting a hand over his heart.

"Yeah Lee, that's very childish of you." George said, shaking his head.

"Yes, I'm the childish one, not the one whose shared a dorm room with you two these past five years." Lee muttered, putting the blanket over his head, as the others got comfortable in their sleeping bags.

---

Diana tossed and turned that night, she wished she could sleep in her dorm room, she could hear Lee's loud snoring, and Katie Bell muttering in her sleep.

"Can't sleep?" George said, as Diana turned again.

"I don't know how you sleep with Lee's snoring." Diana muttered,

"It helps that we've shared a dorm room for five years." George joked; Diana shrugged.

"Why are you awake?"

"Because I've been listening to you turn for an hour now." Diana rolled her eyes, as George started to move his sleeping bag closer to Diana.

"So, what have you been thinking about these past couple hours?" George asked,

"The OWLS coming up." 

"Diana don't stress about that, it seems to be all you can think about." Signed George.

"Well, it is all I can think about because I get good owls then I can get good NEWTS and then I can move out after getting a job, just two more years and then I'm done." Diana explained,

"Well, that is true, but it won't help if that's all you can think about now, let me distract you." George grinned. 

"How?" He took out two markers from his pajama pocket.

"You want to draw on Lee's face?" George said sitting up.

"Hmm, well we have to get Fred's face too then." Diana said, George grinned handing her a marker. 

"You get Lee, I'll get Fred." Diana said, he nodded, as she crawled out of her sleeping bag, and crawled over to Fred. First, she wrote Fred W, on the top of his head, before drawing a mustache and a goatee on him, and then she filled in a unibrow.

"Are you done?" She whispered to George, looking over at Lee, who also had a mustache and glasses. 

"Yup." George said, capping his marker. 

"Well done." He laughed, and for some reason Diana felt a warm feeling in her stomach, as she looked at him, feeling a blush creep up, she cleared her throat.

"We should sleep now and see their faces." Diana said, 

"Good idea." George said, they crawled back into the sleeping bag, excitedly waiting for Fred and Lee's faces in the morning.

---

"Diana, Diana." George said, shaking her awake. Diana felt like she had only a few minutes of sleep before she heard everyone starting to wake up and go back to their dorm rooms.

"Have they seen each other just yet?" Diana asked, as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"There about too." He said, she nodded.

"Fred! Lee wake up!" George shouted, grabbing a pillow and smacking both of them. Fred groaned, sitting up, making Mads gasp, Diana shook her head.

"Sh!" Diana muttered, Mads chuckled, as Lee stood up.

"Oh, my merlin, what did you two do?" Madlyn whispered.

"We couldn't sleep." Diana shrugged.

"You did that without me George?" Fred asked,

"Sorry, Freddie." George smirked, as Lee started to stir, and opened his eyes.

"I'm so-" He looked at Fred before starting to laugh.

"Well, we should start going before were late for class." George said, the group agreed, picking up there sleeping bags. Mads, Diana, and George looked at each other, trying to stop there fits of laughter.

---

"GEORGE WEASLEY!" Lee shouted from his dorm room.

"I think he saw his reflection." Diana shrugged, as Lee ran down the stairs, glaring at George.

"Hello Lee, is something wrong?" George asked.

"Really? No nothing's wrong, expect-"

"AHH!" Fred shouted.

"GEORG WEASLEY!"

"I'm very popular today." George said, pretending to sound surprised. Fred stormed downstairs, glaring at George.

"See, I did Lee, I didn't do you Fred." George smirked, 

"Who did this!"

"I don't know." Diana shrugged; Fred glared at her.

"It was you!"

"I would never! I am hurt just of your evil accusation!" Diana teased; Fred glared at her.

"I know it was you! Madlyn is to much of a heavy sleeper to do this."

"George, I'm hungry do you want to get breakfast with me?" Diana asked, ignoring them.

"I'd love too." George said, as she looped her arms through his and started walking out of the common room.

"I will get you two back!" Fred shouted.