Chapter 58

"So he went to the minstry this morning?" Diana asked Mrs. Weasley as she sat in the kitcen. She had wished Harry good luck that morining and then went back to bed, but now she was starting to worry.

"Yes dear, he went with Arthur this morning. They should be back any minute now." She said,

"Don't worry, I'm sure he's gonna be fine. I mean it's Harry Potter." George shrugged,

"I know but the way the ministry's been writing about him makes me nervous." Diana said, George nodded grabbing her hand, her rubbed his thumb across her palm. 

"It'll be alright." George said again.

They quietly helped Mrs. Weasley with lunch before Harry and Mr. Weasley strolled into the kitchen.

"Well?" Mrs. Weasley said, wipping her hands on the apron, as the whole room fell silent waiting for an answer. Mr. Weasley broke out into a wide grin.

"Cleared! Of all chargers!" He shouted,

"I knew it! You always get away with stuff!" Ron shouted, as Diana threw her arms around Harry, and brought him into a relived hug.

"I knew you'd be fine!" 

"They were bond to clear you. There was no case against you, none at all." Hermione said, covering her face with shaking hands.

"Everyone seems quiet relieved, though, considering you all knew I'd get off." Harry grinned, as Diana let him go.

"He got off! He got off! He got off!" George, Fred, and Ginny shouted, 

"That's enough! Settle down!" Mr. Weasley said, but he was still smiling before turning to Sirius and explaining how they had seen Mr. Malfoy at the ministry with Fudge. They continued discussing it as the twins plus Ginny kept shouting, "He got off! He got off! He got off!" 

"SHUT UP!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at them as Mr. Weasley walked out of the kitchen to get back to work, and they all sat down for lunch.

---

Later that week, there Hogwarts letters finally arrived. Diana opened her letter scanning the book list when she heard a squeal from Hermione. Ginny and her looked up seeing Hermione holding a red pin with the letter P on in.

"I got it! I got the prefect badge!" Hermione shouted,

"Congrats, Hermione!" Diana said, clapping a hand over her shoulder, as Ginny laughed looking at the pin.

"I have to go see if Harry's got the pin," Hermione said, her hair flying everywhere as she stormed out of the room with the Diana following her, wanting to see if her cousin had really gotten the badge or not. They walked into the room Ron and Harry shared, seeing the twins standing around them.

"Did you-did you get-?" Hermione asked, before they spotted the prefect badge in Harry's hand.

"I knew it! Me too, Harry! Me too!" She shouted, showing them her letter.

"No," Harry said, pushing the badge into Ron's hand.

"It's Ron, not me." 

"It-what?" Hermione said looking dumbstruck.

"Ron's prefect not me," Harry explained,

"Ron? But...are you sure? I mean-" She turned to Ron, seeing his scowlng face.

"It's my name on the letter." He said, bitterly.

"I...well...wow! Well done, Ron! That's really-"

"Unexpected," George said, as Diana walked over to him. He leaned down kissing her cheek in greeting.