Chapter 75

On Saturday night the five had gotten drunk of firewhiskey, took a hangover potion the next morning, and opened the shop again. Sunday was the same, just as busy as the day before, before Diana knew it, it was Monday, her first day of Puddlmere united. 

"Good luck," George called as she walked out the shop. Diana waved goodbye to him as she stepped out of the shop. She put her hood over her head, just like she promised George, she walked into the alley behind the shop, took out her wand and apparted away to the Puddlermere united field.

She felt the ground disappear and her body being pushed and pulled in every direction, she felt sick, before she felt her feet land on solid ground again. She opened her eyes, in front of her was the puddlermere united felid. It was a tall white building that sort of looked like an old colosseum from the muggle world. 

Diana couldn't believe it; it was finally sinking in that she had actually done it. She had actually gotten away from her parents, is living with George, who's joke shop looks like it was going to be very successful, and she was finally going to be on a professional Quidditch team.

"If you keep staring at it, you're going to be late for your first day, lass." A thick familiar Scottish accent said behind her. 

"Oliver!" Diana shouted as she turned around. Oliver stood there grinning at her, she threw her arms around him.

"I was hoping I'd see you," she said,

"I knew I would see you when I saw your name on the list of reserves. I'm here to train you, just like old times." Oliver said, as they let each other go. He walked to the front doors of the building and pushed open the doors. 

They walked inside, Oliver led Diana where the rest of the reserves and players from the puddlermere united team were waiting.

"There you are Oliver!" A taller guy said, clapping a hand on Oliver's back. The boy was tall probably about George's hit but seemed a littler shorter, he had bright blue eyes, black hair, a long nose. 

Diana knew who that was, she knew every single player on the puddlermere untied team. It was Alexander Greene, a chaser. 

"I was talking to an old friend." Oliver said, pointing to Diana who stood behind him. Diana stepped out from behind Oliver and smiled at him.

"Hello, I'm Diana Dursley." 

"Alexander Greene," He grinned offering his hand to Diana. 

"You're one of our new reserve chasers. I remember seeing your name and picture." He said, as they shook hands. 

"I know you're a chaser too." Diana said,

"Yeah, you'll be learning a lot from me. I've been here a long time." Diana nodded looking down at her hand he still didn't let go of. She pulled her hand lightly, wanting him to get the hint to let her go.

"Oh sorry," Alexander laughed, letting her go.

"It's okay." She said, 

"We better get to the others, everyone's waiting for us." Oliver said, Alexander looked over at him nodding. They walked towards the rest of the group.

Diana stood at the end of the line with the rest of the reserves, Oliver and Alexander stood on the other side with the rest of the players.

"Welcome to the Puddlemere United team Reservers. You seven were picked out of all the Wizard schools to join our team." The captain said.

"My name is Isabella Owens, and I am the captain. You'll going to be shown a tour of the stadium, your changing rooms, and where we will be practicing every weekday. You guys will have Saturday's and Sunday's off, just like the rest of the team. The tour will begin now." Isabella said, she gestured for them to follow her.