Chapter 23

Winter break came to an end, after celebrating a nice Christmas day, they were back at Hogwarts, finishing their fifth year, and trying to win the quidditch cup, for Wood.

"HARRY, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN! KNOCK HER OFF HER BROOM IF YOU HAVE TO!" Wood roared during the match against Ravenclaw at Harry after he swerved to avoid a collision with the Ravenclaw seeker, Cho Chang. Diana chuckled as she caught the quaffle from Katie.

As Harry was chasing after the snitch, two dementors came onto the flied, Harry shouted the  Expecto patronum charm at them, that threw them off balance, Diana could swear she saw blond almost white hair under the hood, as she passed it to Angelina who scored, but her goal was overlooked as Harry caught the snitch.

"And Gryffindor wins!" Lee shouted but could barely be heard as everyone started cheering.

The team flew down to the field before surrounding themselves near Harry, as the Gryffindor house came running down onto the field.

"That's my boy!" Wood shouted at Harry, as Angelina and Katie kissed Harry, and Fred was hugging him. 

"Diana," George whispered in her ear from behind her, she felt a shiver down her spine, as she turned around looking at his grinning face, and how close he was standing to her, but instead of stepping back, she looked up at him grinning just as big.

"What is it?" Diana asked,

"Fred and I are goanna go to Hogsmeade get some supplies for the party, do you want to come?" George asked her.

"Yeah, but can we shower first?" George nodded.

"Go ahead, we'll wait for you in the common room." He said, she nodded as she headed for the showers, before the rest of the team.

---

After Diana finished and changed, she went back up to the common room, where the party had already started. Fred and George saw her and got off the couch. 

"So, how are we going to get there?" She asked, once they reached her.

"You'll see." Fred grinned.

The three walked out of the common room towards the third corridor, near the statue of a humpback one eyed witch. George took out his wand and tapped the witch three times. 

"Dissendium." George said, then the statue moved to the side, and a little passage, that they would have to squeeze through appeared.

"Ladies first." George said, Diana hoisted herself up, headfirst into the passage, and down a stone slide, before landing on her feet on damp dirt. She moved as she heard the twins coming down behind her.

"This goes to Hogsmeade?" Diana asked, as they came out of the passage.

"Right into Honeydukes." Fred answered, as George muttered, "Lumos," and light filled the small tunnel.

After an hour walk, Diana was wondering if it was better if she had waited to take that shower.

"Guys, how much longer?" Diana muttered, after they had gone up a hundred or two hundred pairs of stairs, George grinned as he pointed to the top of the tunnel, showing a trapdoor.

George pressed his ear against the door, before nodding. He lifted the trap door and hoisted himself up. She followed suit, finding herself in the backroom of Honeydukes.

"Come on Fred! They're closing the shop soon." George whisper-shouted, as Fred shut the door behind him. They walked up to Honeydukes, where the store owners were checking out the last few customers. 

---

After having a couple bags of sweets, they went to the Three Broomsticks, where Madam Rosemerta looked at them as they entered.