The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (3)

Qin Yan got into the police car helplessly, and Shen Qiu jumped in front of the police car to clear the way.

    The third child and Da Zhuang looked at each other, "Boss, shall we follow?"

    Yes, why not.

    The drug thing is too bad, even if it is too outrageous for a cat to take the initiative to lead the way, Qin Yan must treat it with caution.

    Start the car, turn the steering wheel and follow.

    After entering the main road, Shen Qiu ran towards the sidewalk.

    He flicked his big fluffy tail as if he had an umbrella behind his buttocks. Galloping on the street soon attracted countless onlookers.

    In particular, a police car followed the cat, which seemed so strange.

    Someone recorded a video and posted it on the Internet, causing a heated discussion.

    Shen Qiu secretly thought it was not good, the Internet is so developed now, it would be bad if the male host is aware of it in advance.

    After pondering for a while, he still jumped into the police car through the window, startling Qin Yan and the others.

    The third child looked at the big cat that jumped on his lap, and couldn't help but lick it.

    "Boss, what should we do now."

    Qin Yan frowned, but Shen Qiu looked around and pressed his paw on the siren of the third child.

    He poked hard on the "8", and then pressed the third child's mobile phone.

    Qin Yanfu said to his heart, "Eight o'clock?"

    Shen Qiu nodded heavily, his golden cat eyes filled with relief: Ruzi can be taught.⁽¹⁾

    But how to make gestures for Wuyi Lane, he thought for a while and tapped his phone.

    Qin Yan glanced at the third child, and the third child knew how to unlock it immediately. Shen Qiu found the map on the phone, and just about to type out the three letters wyx in pinyin, his paws stopped in the air.

    The cat's eyes blinked, and he suddenly realized something.

    Will there be a cat smart enough to read?

    Maybe not......

    Shen Qiu fell into deep thought, could it be that today's task must have failed?

    No, as an anti-drug policeman in his previous life, Shen Qiu couldn't let anyone who sells drugs go!

    If he really gave up this mission because he was afraid of being found out that he was too smart to be normal, how could he be worthy of so many anti-narcotics policemen who were in danger?

    As soon as he made up his mind, Qin Yan noticed the cat's hesitation.

    Taking the mobile phone, he suddenly began to read the names of nearby places.

    Shen Qiu's eyes lit up!

    Yes, wouldn't it make sense if cats could remember familiar words when they heard them?

    He straightened his sitting posture, and when he heard the word Wuyi Lane, he screamed sharply.

    The third child and Da Zhuang stared wide-eyed.

    "Boss, this cat is really amazing, it can understand place names!"

    Qin Yan repeated again, "Wuyi Lane?"