Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (18)

The criminals were incompetent and furious, and finally all were taken to the Shanghai police boat.

Shen Qiu didn't know what the interrogation was like after that, but when Pharaoh brought someone to find him the next day, he was about to go to the outer sea to find his home that night, and he was happy in the deep sea Big Turtle.

The coast guard boat approached, and the white dolphin popped out a round head and glanced at Pharaoh with small black bean eyes.

Pharaoh waved to him, "Come on Qiuqiu, please help me."

The little dolphin raised its head.

"Didn't you take my comrades to arrest four people last night?"

"After our interrogation, the other party said that he came to sea fishing, and the ship sank by accident. Can you trouble Qiuqiu to take us to find the sunken ship?"

Pharaoh rubbed his hands, first smiled and then waved his hand to the deck, "Don't worry, you will never be allowed to work in vain! After the special approval of the superior leaders, we specially found local fishermen Bought a lot of silver pomfret as an afterthought!"

Looking at Pharaoh's appearance, the white dolphin fluttered its tail and jumped into the air.

There are several large buckets on the deck, and the buckets are full of fresh silver pomfret.

The dolphin opened its mouth and came out of the water with its head.

Although you are no longer obsessed with serving the public iron rice bowl, you must eat the imperial food!

The dolphin made a long whistle, and the figure jumped up and down happily in the water, heading towards the open sea.

The young coast guard is unknown.

"Brother Wang, did Qiuqiu agree or not."

Pharaoh patted his head, "Stupid, didn't you hear how excited the whistle of the ball was? He must have agreed!"

"Go, let the helm follow the ball!"

The young coast guard immediately stood at attention and saluted, "Yes!"

arrive.

Then dived into the water again, this is not a deep sea area, Shen Qiu dived to 300 meters and used sound waves to locate it.

It can be determined that the sunken ship should be at a position of about 500 meters.

In addition to the sunken boat, Shen Qiu's sound wave also told him that there are some more familiar things below.

I have only been in contact with you in the past two days.

Shen Qiu combined his own guess, and the dolphin made a short whistle.

Oh, maybe he really guessed it.

The white dolphin surfaced again, and the coast guard on the police boat had already prepared the underwater robot.

Shen Qiu leaned against the police boat and waited for the sunken ship to be salvaged.

Generally speaking, if those people are simple criminals, illegal hunting does not require the marine police to spend so much trouble salvaging the sunken ship.

Now that Pharaoh is looking for him and bringing professional equipment to salvage the sunken ship, it is very likely that the four people have committed a lot of things.

You must know that the Marine Police is of an army nature. In addition to daily patrols, they only participated in the dismemberment case two years ago. It is the previous submarine "torpedo" incident.