Panda Search and Rescue in the Forest (24)

His stature was much thinner than before, and his temperament completely changed, but Shen Qiu still recognized him from the dried blood on his face.

Gong Liu.

The reserve staff rescued from Daddy Bear's territory on the mountain during the earthquake.

Shen Qiu finally knew why when he saw the surveillance video, the profile of the suspect was familiar.

Because he spent two days with the suspect and helped hundreds of victims together.

Seeing the panda pause, as if in shock, Liu Gong smiled, grabbed the vines and climbed up hard, and then lay on the ground gasping for breath.

Zhang Yang stepped forward immediately, dragging the wooden warehouse in his hand to aim at Liu Gong's back.

Obviously he also recognized the murderer from the profile.

"Who are you! Why are you coming up from below!"

Gong Liu gasped for a while and sat up, looked back at the three people behind him, and showed a very strange smile.

It is completely two extremes from the Liu Gong who was not afraid of danger and rushed to rescue in the earthquake a year ago.

The current Liu Gong is dangerous and gloomy.

"You're lucky."

Then stretched out her hands, "Catch me, I kill everyone."

So admit it?

Shen Qiu and Zhang Yang froze at the same time.

This is completely different from what they expected. They thought the suspect would resist and escape.

But...

Shen Qiu couldn't figure it out at all, he blinked a pair of black bean eyes and looked at him inexplicably.

Liu Gong smiled at him, "Qiu Qiu, I haven't seen you for a year seems to be wiser."

Seeing that he can still smile casually at this time, his face is quite cold.

He twisted Liu Gong's hand behind him and handcuffed it.

"Name and age, you said you killed people? How do people kill them? Where are the bodies?!"

Gong Liu is at his mercy.

"Liu Xiangyang, 45 years old. The first to kill was a 19-year-old man in Shanshi, Liang Peng."

"I followed him home, covered his mouth and nose and tied him with twine, then cut his wrist with a kitchen knife, watching him slow down due to excessive blood loss Die slowly."

Zhang Yang frowned, obviously what Liu Xiangyang said matched the case he knew.

The police outside had not come yet, so Zhang Yang sat directly in front of Liu Xiangyang.

"Then why did you kill him?"

Liu Xiangyang lowered his head, "Kill just kill, why not."

"Really?"

Zhang Yang pointed at the three people next to him, "Then tell me, why do you want to kill them? They are just children who came to the mountains to travel. Why did you kill them when you met by chance?"

Shen Qiu noticed that the corner of Liu Xiangyang's eyes twitched when he mentioned the word "meeting by chance", but he soon returned to his expressionless face.

Repeating the previous sentence.

Kill if you want, no reason.

It seems that she is really just a murderer.