Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (17)

While waiting for the arrival of the border guards, Shen Qiu dived several times again, and kept using sound waves to search, and he knew what to do.

It's definitely a big guy if not a submarine sonar.

After waiting for an hour, another larger coast guard ship came towards this direction.

What to do next.

However, the armed police were very alert and did not say a word on the way, and they immediately entered the cabin when they arrived on the coast guard ship.

Finally, with a sigh, he leaped from the sea, making a very unpleasant whistle.

A person came out of the cabin, first glanced at the white dolphin, and then said to the person next to him, "There will be some danger later, the white dolphin is such a cherished species, we should hurry away first, so as to avoid accidental injury. ."

Shen Qiu: ? ? ?

Hello, I won't take you to kill the donkey like this.

Ah no, it's crossing the river and demolishing the bridge!

The white dolphin jumps up and throws water at the boat.

The armed police who just accompanied him couldn't help but cheer up.

"Look at this dolphin, he's still angry, do you understand?"

"xiu-"

"Yo, I really understand, as expected of a dolphin who can solve a case is different."

The armed police gave Shen Qiu a thumbs up and sent news to Lao Wang, asking them to find a way to get the dolphin away.

What else can Shen Qiu do?

Although he really wanted to know what was underneath, as the armed police said, if it was really a submarine sonar, it would really hurt him by mistake.

Generally, this type of sonar is mostly military sonar, which will aggravate ocean noise, and will cause great harm to dolphins and cetaceans that rely on sound for hunting and conversation, and even serious hearing loss or death .

Thinking of this, Shen Qiu swam back automatically before Lao Wang took out the food to lure him.

Curiosity killed the cat, it's no longer a cat, so let's accept your curiosity.

The armed police and Pharaoh who were also talking to Pharaoh were stunned.

Pharaoh patted his shiny forehead with great joy, "Look, look, I said that this dolphin is smart, you still don't believe it, believe it now! It's smart like a human!"

The armed police were full of surprise, looking at the back of the dolphin and even began to think about such a smart dolphin, can it be cultivated?

If Shen Qiu knew this kind of thinking, he would definitely rush back to show everyone a dolphin becoming a sperm.

Unfortunately, he didn't have the ability to read minds. The armed police over there just thought about it, and soon they were attracted by the underwater things.

Shen Qiu walked back slowly, filling her stomach on the way.

Although he didn't see what the bottom of the ocean is today, he found a new career direction.

In the past two years, I have either been looking for corpses, or saving drowning humans, and occasionally catching illegal fishing.

Recently, even the work of drowning has been covered by the increasingly strict patrolling police around, and he is in a panic. He is considering whether to live in another sea area.