Kiwi at Customs 996 (1)

Shen Qiu was shocked, as if he was struck by lightning.

The sadness that he brought from his previous life because of Big Brother's words was instantly swept away.

Fortunately, soon.

The man with glasses was a little knowledgeable, looked at Shen Qiu in surprise and took out his mobile phone.

"This little guy looks like a bird, but in order to avoid making mistakes, I still search first."

"

Someone next to him stuck his head out and looked, "Kiwi?"

"Yes."

The person with glasses pushed the glasses again, put on gloves, and gently lifted the chicken... No, the kiwi held up.

Look left and right look, "Kiwi, the national bird of a certain country, is an extremely rare bird in the world. But although he says it is a bird, its wings and tail have been degraded after years of evolution , plus the gray slender hair is too kiwi-like, so it is also called 'kiwi-like free-range chicken'"

Approaching the glasses, the blurred vision can be seen more clearly.

The little guy in the glasses is probably the same size as an ordinary big **** because of the good food.

He has a long beak and two small black bean-like eyes on his gray hair. He looks very unattractive. If this person hadn't just said he was a bird, he would have thought it was An enlarged version of a kiwi with a mouth!

But this thing is a kiwi? ! It's a bird! There are actually flightless birds!

Wait, the dead learning knowledge suddenly began to attack him.

Shen Qiu recalled carefully, the kiwi... he seemed to remember.

Kiwi, because this bird looks like a kiwi fruit, that is, kiwi, hence its name. Also called kiwi and kiwi.

The kiwi is named after the call of this bird. The kiwi will make a keee-weee sound, so it is named kiwi by the nationals of a certain country.

In everyone's cognition, birds can fly, but reality often subverts people's three views. The wings are severely degraded, and it is even more difficult to see from the appearance.

Shen Qiu was shocked again after recalling the memory. He opened his wings and fluttered for a while, but he really didn't feel the slightest buoyancy to fly. sad emotion.

It's over. When he was a parrot, he was able to fly around and help with cases. Now he is a free-range chicken. What can he do?

Recalling other information about the kiwi, Shen Qiu fell into contemplation.

The kiwi is very famous in a certain country, not only because it is an endangered bird, but also because the male of this bird takes over the whole egg hatching work.

The kiwi dad described the other party as a good dad, and I am a kiwi to represent that I am a Chinese or something.

No, it's too far.

Shen Qiu pulled his thoughts back.

Let him think about what makes a kiwi bird the best...

The people next to them got busy after seeing the strange birds briefly.

"Hey, Xiao Su, you go through that person, then find a search dog, and then check this person carefully, other countries and national birds dare to smuggle it, what else is there on him if you can't keep it safe? The machine can't find it!"

"Good!"

The police dog!

Shen Qiu's heart skipped a beat.